Chapter 1 (Tutor?)

This is the first chapter of my new book The Tutor and the Player!!!

I hope u enjoy😁😁😁

______________________
Ashley's POV:

I ran towards my bus stop. Nearly out of breath. I arrived just in time.

I overslept because I was up all night studying for my Precalculus test.

Finals are in two weeks and if I don't pass, it can affect me from participating in school activities.

I entered the bus and greeted my bus driver with a quick good morning.

He always has a grumpy look on his face, some tease him and call him a grinch. He doesn't pay them any mind and continues doing his job.

I walked to the middle of the bus where my best friend Brianna was seated.

"Hey Ash!," Brianna says excitedly. Damn how can she have this much energy in the morning.

"Hey Bri," I say tiredly.

"Damn who kept you up all night," she says teasingly.

"Precalculus that's what kept me up," I say with a yawn.

"You stressing about it too? Fuck I just want the stupid finals to come so we can party and forget all this useless stuff," she say with a groan.

I let out a laugh. "Yeah me too," I say.

Brianna loves partying but when it comes to school she has to act like she actually cares so that she can get a good grade.

Her parents are really strict. If she gets under a C+ her phone gets taken away.

Brianna is so used to having strict parents that she developed some ways for her to get away with the punishments.

She's such a great friend when I first moved here with my mother back in my Sophomore year no one wouldn't even talk to me or look my way except for her.

She introduced me to her friends who even became my friends. She made me feel welcomed at this school. That's why I cherish her as my best friend.

The bus finally arrived at the school. That bus ride made me almost fall asleep, why couldn't there be any school today, I whined.

Brianna and I got off the bus and walked inside hell- ugh I mean school.

I got my day started by heading to my first period English class. Mr. Martin, my English teacher, had a long boring lesson about literacy analysis and blah blah blah.

Finally it was lunch time. I headed towards my locker to get my lunch since the school lunch is nothing but dog shit.

The hallways were empty. I walked towards my locker and as soon as I opened it someone slammed it shut.

I looked to the left to find none other than Mason Bryce the school player or what I like to call the schools dumbass.

Ever since I started Sacred High Mason was always bullying and teasing me even though I didn't even know the guy.

He just won't leave me alone.

"What's up Carter," Mason says leaning on the lockers. "What do you want Mason?," I say, already tired of his bullshit.

"Now why would I want something for you? I just wanted to say hi," he says with a smirk.

"Okay hi...bye," I say, waiting for him to leave.

"All right, fine, why would I want to waste my time talking to a nerd, when I could be talking to some hot girl," he says.

Okay then do that then. He leaned off the lockers and walked away

This is what I'm talking about. Somehow he always confronts me when I'm alone. It's like he knows my every move. Fucking asshole.

I opened my locker, grabbed my lunch and walked towards the lunch room.

I looked around and there I saw Brianna. I walked over to her table and greeted her.

"Hey Ashley," she says with a smile. "Hey Bri," I replied back with a smile.

"Alright so I've heard that Erika and that ugly ass guy Roger broke up," she says laughing.

Erika is the school bully and also the school's whore. She's hooked up with almost every guy here including Mason. Rumor has it that they were friends with benefits.

Last Friday Erika and Roger started dating. They're relationship only lasted five days and that's including the weekends.

"I'm not surprised, that relationship was meant to be doomed," I say jokingly, while taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Ugh, is it just me or is Kyle staring at you?," she says, staring at the soccer players lunch table.

Kyle is this cute boy in my Biology class who plays Soccer. He's super sweet and nice.

I turned towards the soccer table and I caught Kyle staring at me. He gave me a smile and I returned it back.

"Ooe he likes you," Brianna says teasingly. "Maybe," I say blushing.

"Oh stop, you know that he likes you and you like him back," she says with a smirk, while drinking her apple juice.

Hmm could Kyle actually like me?, I wondered.

Lunch was over. Briana and I headed to our next classes.

Last period came Math. Since we're in 12th grade we've been learning about Precalculus. It's hard and challenging which I like about it but at the same time I hate it because the asshole has to be in my class.

I walked towards the class and sat down in my seat. The bell rang and Ms. Taylor entered the class.

"Okay class today we're going to take a pre test, so that I can see who has an understanding of the lesson," she says.

She grabbed a pile of test papers from her desk and handed them to us.

As she was doing so the door opened and Mason walked in.

"Mr. Turner, do you mind explaining why you're late for my class?," Ms. Taylor asked.

"I left my book in my locker," he replied back, looking bored.

What a liar he was probably in the hallways making out with some chick.

"Well next time don't be late for my class," she says and hands him the pretest. He nodded and walked to the back of the classroom where he sat.

Time passed by fast and in no time I was finished with the test. It was super easy.

"Okay class you can put your pencils down," Ms. Taylor says and gets up to collect the test papers.

She went back to her desk and looked over them. The bell rang, signalling its dismissal.

Everybody hurriedly got out of the classroom. Just as Mason was about to leave, Ms. Taylor stopped him.

"Mr. Turner, can I have a word with you?," Ms. Taylor asked. Mason nodded.

He walked up to her and they both had a private conversation. I finished packing my bag and just when I was about to leave she called me over.

"Miss Carter, can I have a word with you?," she says. "Um sure," I replied back and walked over to them.

Mason looks pissed. "Miss Carter, Mr. Turner and I were having a conversation about his grades and I was wondering since you're very good at Precalculus, would you mind tutoring him?," she asked.

"You want me to tutor him?," I asked while staring at Mason who had a smirk on his face. 

She wants me to tutor the school player? Oh this isn't going to end well.

_____________________
Hoped u enjoyed this chapter!! 😁😁😁

Do you think she'll say yes or no?
⛔️ALL RIGHTS RESERVED⛔️