Chapter 3 (The Terrible Three)

Ashley's POV:

It's been three days since I've been tutoring Mason or who I'd like to call the asshole. He still hasn't made any progress.

All he's been focused on is playing basketball and making out with girls and he really had the audacity to try and blame me for his failure. I scoffed.

If you really want something in life you have to work for it, it's not like it's going to come flying out of the sky for you.

I was walking in the hallways with Bri, telling her how much of a lazy dumbass Mason really is.

"Ash if I were you I would quit being his tutor so that when it's time for the test he'll release how much he needed your help," she says.

"Yeah but I need the extra credit, ugh if it wasn't for the credit I would have quit on the first day," I say letting out a laugh.

"I would've quit in the first 5 seconds," she says, laughing along.

"Oh no speak of the devil or should I say "devils," she says looking straight at Mason and his two sidekicks Jackson Wilson and Hunter Grayson.

All three of them are Sacred Highs play boys. Never. Date. Them, they'll crush your heart and feed on your soul.

I mean that's what I've heard other people said about them.

"Come on," I say, turning around and trying to get away from them.

"Where are you going?," Bri says looking confused.

"Ugh away from them of course," I say, trying to walk away.

There's hardly anybody in these hallways besides a couple of students, me, Bri and the terrible three.

Just when we were about to walk away we heard a voice.

"Where are you two ladies heading off to so soon?," Hunter says with a smirk, an evil smirk I might add.

Hunter is wearing blue jeans, a red sweater and a blue Nike air max. His brown hair was brushed downwards from his forehead.

"None of your business," Bri says, not imitated by them. Not sure I can say so myself.

Mason I'm used to but Jackson and Hunter I'm not, so I've got to watch them smartly.

Who knows what kind of perverted tricks they've got up their sleeves.

"Looks like this one got a big mouth eh Mason," Jackson says, staring at Bri with a smirk.

Jackson is wearing a grey sweatsuit with white Air Forces. His blonde hair has a fade at the side and his hair is going upwards.

"Yeah I wonder what more that mouth of hers can do," Mason says with a smirk.

Mason is wearing black ripped jeans, a red plaid shirt and his brunette hair is messy.

"Ew! Gross, get your pervert asses away from us!," Bri yelled.

"Aww what's the rush sweetheart? We just wanna have some fun," Hunter says with a smirk.

"Well we don't want to have any fun with either of you," I say, tired of their perverted behaviour.

"Oh so now she talks," Jackson says with a smile.

"Yeah I talk and Mason you and your hoodlums better leave us alone or else," I say staring Mason in the eye.

He walked past Jackson and Hunter and stood in front of me. "Or what?," he says, challenging me.

"Or I will tell them your secret," I say with a smirk staring at the anger in his eyes.

"What secret?," Jackson asked, confused. "Yeah Mason," Hunter says, confused as well.

"Nothing!," Mason says, grinding his teeth trying to contain his anger. Good I made him angry.

"You wouldn't dare," he says with a smirk thinking I won't tell.

He really thinks I'm just some scared little nerd. Hmm, the jokes on him.

"Oh so you mean I wouldn't dare telling your friends that I tutor you after school," I say with a smirk.

At this point Jackson and Hunter burst out laughing while Mason glared at me with nothing but anger in his eyes.

"Oops did I say that out loud," I say, laughing and staring Mason in the eye with a smirk on my face.

"You'll regret this Carter," he says as he glares at me.

"No, next time don't bother me or my friend or else I'll make sure you'll regret it!," I say glaring at all three of them.

Mason looked surprised, Hunter looked worried and poor Jackson looked scared.

I walked away pulling Bri along with me leaving the terrible three standing there still in shock.

We turned the corner and walked to our next class. "Wow I can't believe you stood up to them," she says, still in shock.

"Well someone had to put them in their place," I say, still upset with that situation.

"You know the blonde one Jackson is kinda cute," she say with a girly smile.

"Bri snap out of it," I say, shaking her back to reality.

"You know what will happen if you ever date or show any interest in one of the terrible threes," I say trying to convince her not to like Jackson.

"I know, you're right but he's so cute though if only he wasn't such a player," she says pouting.

"Aww I'm sorry Bri, but I know there's someone out there that will love and cherish you for you," I say with a smile while hugging her.

"Yeah I guess," she says, hugging me back.

Finally lunch came. Bri and I were sitting at our usual table near the enternace far away from the popular kids table.

We were in the middle of a conversation when Jackson walked over to our table.

He sat down beside Bri and the entire cafeteria was starting to stare at us. Oh no I hate when everyone is looking at me I have anxiety.

Bri scoffed. "What do you want?," she say, acting like she despised him, when we both know she's happy he's here.

"I just came to apologise for my behaviour earlier," he says looking at the both of us especially Bri.

"This is a joke right?," I say, not believing his bullshit.

"No it's not, I'm truly sorry for my perverted behaviour," he says sincerely.

I was in shock that one of the terrible three is apologising to us of people.

Brianna and I looked at each other. "Well we accept your apology," Bri says with a smile.

"Thanks," he replied back with a smile to both of us especially Bri. They stared into each other's eyes for a while.

"Well ugh I'll see you guys around," he say and got up and walked back to the popular table.

As he was walking I noticed Mason glaring at me and I gave him back the same look.

While Jackson was over here I couldn't help but notice how he was staring at Brianna the whole time.

Hmm could he actually like her?

_____________________
Hoped u enjoy the chapter!!!❤️ So know we've met the terrible three, who's ur favourite so far?

Do u think Brianna & Jackson could be a couple? Let me know! 😏😏😏😏
⛔️ALL RIGHTS RESERVED⛔️