Chapter 8 (The Movies)

Ashley's POV:

Mason and I walked towards the school's parking lot, where we were met by Bri, Jackson and Hunter.

"Hey guys," I say with a smile. "Hey," they all say. "Ashley!," Bri says with a happy smile as she hugs me tightly.

"Hey," I say as I hug her back. I hardly have any time to spend with her. Especially since Mason and I've been tutoring all the time. I miss my bestie.

"So what movie are we seeing?," I ask. "It's the new Doctor Strange movie," Jackson says.

"Yes! I'm dying to see that movie," I say with an exciting smile. "Alright then come on, we don't wanna be late," Mason says.

"We can all take my car," Hunter says. We walk towards Hunter's white Nissan. "I call shotgun," Mason says, as he rushes to the front passenger seat.

Of course he gets to sit at the front. Brianna, Jackson and I sat in the back. I sat in the middle while they sat on the window side.

The entire car wide Brianna and Jackson couldn't stop staring at each other. It was like they were having a conversation with their eyes. I knew something was going on between them.

After that long uncomfortably ride we finally made it to the Movie Theatres.

Brianna and I went to buy popcorn, while Jackson, Mason and Hunter were waiting for us and talking about who knows what.

"So what's up with you and Jackson?," I ask. "What do you mean?," she asked.

"I mean the fact that you both couldn't stop staring at each other throughout the whole car ride," I say.

"Jackson and I have become very close friends," she says blushing shyly.

"Yeah right, friends," I say, questioning her even more. "Alright fine, maybe I kinda like him," she says, admitting it.

"Bri," I say, agitated. "I know, I know, it's not a good idea for me to find interest in one of the terrible threes," she says.

"Matter of fact they're not even terrible they're nice friends," she says continuing.

"Listen they may be nice friends but that doesn't mean they're nice boyfriends," I say, as a sad expression appears on Bri's face.I hate seeing her sad.

"But listen you know you're my bestie but I don't like the idea of you liking Jackson but I'll support you," I say with a smile.

"Thanks Ash," she says, as she gives me a hug. I hugged her back.

We manage to get three regular size buckets of popcorn for seven dollars each, since movie theatre food is fucking expensive.

"Alright we only manage to get three buckets so we gotta share," I say to the boys.

"What? How much are these?," Hunter asked. "Twenty-one dollars," Bri says.

"Damn that much for three small sized popcorn," Mason says. "Well what do you expect we're at the movies," I say.

"We should have sneak in food," Jackson says. "Yeah why didn't we think of that," I say mumbled.

"Alright how about me, Jackson and Hunter have those three popcorn," Mason says. "And what do we get?," Bri asked.

"Nothing," he says with a smirk amusingly.

"Look Carter, if you think that I spent twenty-one dollars on popcorn just for you, you're sadly mistaken," I say glaring at him with anger.

"To be honest I think Mason has a great idea," Hunter says defending Mason.

I gave him a deadly glare, as he continued to say silent.