Chapter 4 (The Lake)

Ashley's POV:

Brianna and I were standing at my locker getting ready to leave school.

"Hey, you wanna get some food?," she asked.

"I'd love to but I can't. I gotta tutor the asshole," I say annoyed.

Ever since I started tutoring Mason I never get any time for myself. Ugh just one more week and I won't have to see him ever again.

I walked towards the entrance of the school where I'm supposed to meet Mason after his Basketball practice.

He finally walked out of the school. He's sweaty and wearing a jersey and basketball shorts.

"Sup nerd," he says with a smirk as he runs his hands through his hair. I rolled my eyes already annoyed.

I sighed. "Where should we go?," I asked tiredly.

"I know a good place without any distractions," he says with a perverted smirk.

"Keep it up and I'll report you for sexual harassment," I says annoyed.

"Relax, I was thinking about going to Lake Stonewall, what were you thinking?," he says, trying to tease me.

Lake Stonewall is this beautiful lake not far from school. When you arrive there, there's this short trail you walk and when you get to the bottom you see this huge lake.

It's a great site for picnics and it is very peaceful.

"I wasn't thinking about anything," I say angrily.

"Oh really? It seems like you were thinking about somewhere more private like...a bedroom," he says with a perverted smile.

"Mason you're this close to be receiving a sexual harassment claim," I say very close to losing my temper.

"Alright alright I'll stop," he says, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, we can drive there in my car," he said.

"Alright fine let's go," I said. We walked towards his car. It's a white Corolla.

"Nice car," I said as I opened the passenger car. "Thanks," he said and opened the driver's car door.

He started the car and we headed to Lake Stonewall.

We've arrived. We got out of the car and headed on the trail. We got to the bottom and saw the lake.

"Wow it's beautiful," I say with a smile. "Yeah, wanna go for a swim?," he asked.

"I thought we were here to study, not to have fun," I say.

"We are going to study, but what's wrong with having a little fun?," he asked with a smirk.

"There's nothing wrong with having fun, it's just that we can't here to study not-," "See that's your problem nerd you're always worrying about following the rules and making sure your grades are perfect, that you're too busy to enjoy your life," he says.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but he's right. I'm always worrying about school. I never have time to enjoy High School.

"Alright I guess you're kind of right," I say feeling embarrassed admitting it.

"I know I'm right," he says with a cocky smirk.

"Okay don't get too cocky before your ego bursts open," I say annoyed by his cockiness.

"So are you going in the lake or do I have to throw you in it?," he says with a smirk.

"Touch me and I'll make sure you can't touch anything ever again," I say seriously glaring at him.

"Okay damn relax nerd you're feisty," he says with a smirk.

"You know they feister they are the more they-," he stopped his sentence when he gave him an evil look.

"You know what, never mind," he says and walked towards the lake.

"I thought so," I say and walked behind him.

He started taking off his clothes. "Woah Woah Woah what do you think you're doing?," I ask.

"Aren't we going swimming?," he asked. "Yeah we're going swimming, not skinny dipping," I say referring to the fact that he's stripping off his clothes.

"Relax, I wasn't about to swim naked," he says. "I mean if you want me to," he says with a smirk.

"Mason, I'm this close to drowning you in that lake," I say. "Alright I'll stop," he says.

He took off his jersey and kept on his shorts.

I looked on shirtless body and saw that he has abs. Not gonna lie, they look pretty attractive.

He walked towards the lake and started swimming.

"Get in the water is great!," he yelled from a far distance.

I took off my shirt. Good thing I wore an undershirt today or I would have been in my bra. I kept on my shorts and got in the lake.

The water felt warm and nice. I closed my eyes and started to relax.

Suddenly I felt a splash hit my face. I opened my eyes to find Mason in front of me.

I splashed him back and it hit his face. Mason was caught off guard by the splash that he jumped out of surprise. I let out a laugh.

"Not funny," he says, angry at my sudden move.

"You started it," I say as I continue laughing.

While I was laughing he splashed me again. "Oh you wanna play? Let's play!," I say as we both started splashing each other with water.

At first it felt like a splashing war but now it feels like a silly little game.

We both kept on laughing constantly, especially me.

We stopped laughing. "Your hair is in your face," he says and he went to place the hair strand behind my ear.

His hand making contact with my skin felt weird, a good kind of weird.

We stood there staring into each other's eyes. He placed his hand on my waist and I started feeling ticklish.

I snapped out of my senses and pulled back away from him.

"Ugh we should get started on the lesson," I say trying to kill the awkward mood.

"Ugh yes you're right," he says and I nodded.

"Let's go," I say, as we swam back to the shore.

We got back to the shore and I grabbed my shirt. I really wanted to leave after that awkward moment but I couldn't find a believable excuse.

I grabbed my bag and just decided to tutor the dumbass.

"Hey we can sit right over there," he says pointing to a spot that has good shade and sun lighting.

"Sure," I say, trying to contain my cool.

We walked over there and sat down. I opened my bag and got out the study papers.

While doing so I came to a realisation that I just have a moment with Mason fucking Turner in the fucking lake.

Ashley, get yourself together. He's one of the terrible threes, which means he's nothing but trouble.

I tried convincing myself to not find any interest in him at all, but I knew that my interest for the asshole was starting to grow.

_____________________
Hope u enjoyed the story!!!❤️❤️❤️

Do you guys think Ashley is actually starting to have feelings for Mason? Let me know!!!😉❤️
⛔️ALL RIGHTS RESERVED⛔️