Company

[ credits deserved to -UNIVERX , i just transferred this draft to here, and yes i do know her password, but that does not matter😌]

Sakura has always been lonely from the start.

No one would really understand her pain.

Inner gave her strong advice.

Ino just gave her confidence.

Tsunade gave Sakura joy.

Her parents gave her the loving affection.

And lastly, Naruto gave her company she wanted.

✴✴✴✴✴

"Sakura-chan?" naruto knocked on sakura's door. the door opened a very solemn pinkette.

naruto stared at her depressed figure, head to toe. he nodded his head and gave her an brightening smile with his beautiful ocean eyes.

sakura opened the door wider, "come in, however dont trip on my mess.." she bit her lip, stepping aside.

naruto nodded and walked in, once he stepped his foot in, he felt something liquid and slimey, he trudged backward, observing his foot. yep, it was expired ramen. he frowned, not because of the mess, but because of waste of ramen.

sakura headed to the kitchen quickly, naruto took his time getting to the living room. "do you want your tea cold or hot?" the pink medical nin said from the kitchen. naruto sat down on the sofa, "eh? um..cold please!" he shouted in response. he looked around the room. its dark and cold and empty and...just lonely.

sakura came in carefully with a plate of two tea cups. the pinkettes tea was also cold. naruto grabbed his tea and whispered a 'thank you'. sakura sat down next to him. she appeared close to him by the second, naruto was well aware.

he put down his tea and looked at her. the pinkette didnt bother to look him in eyes, after all she was disturbing to look at. not only is her home is messy and dirty, but she wasn't in the exact nice condition either. who would look at her?

naruto grabbed her cold hands, her fingers are slim and rough, he tilt his head to look at her eyes but she turned away.

"Sakura-chan . . you called for me . . whats wrong?" naruto started, slowly examining her hair. sakura bit her inside cheek, straining her tears. "I-I" she croaked.

"I need you . . right now . . please." sakura finally looked at him, her jade color eyes glistened. naruto sighed and cupped his hands.

"why."

"what-"

"why do you need me? i have a family too y'know Sakura-chan."

"but-"

"and dont you have Sarada? shes your only daughter!"

"I-"

"and just send letters to Sasuke, its not that hard."

"I.."

"Yada yada, there is many people Sakura-chan. Why me?"