Cherry Blossoms

Chapter Four: Cherry Blossoms

(bye- my brother saw me writing this chapter, ofc I dug my own grave)

***

Naruto always had bubbly feelings for Sakura-chan. Whenever he approached her, he'll always get wild butterflies, twisting and making knots inside him. That's when he realized, he'll do anything for the Cherry Blossom.

He stills remember the silly thing he said in his younger days. "Nothing would make me happier if Sakura chooses me someday." He gave up when noticed she was never his. Her belonged to her their other comrade in the team, if only she tried to give him a chance. That was a very silly dream.

Yet, he still can't help but get a tint of jealousy. He hated himself for that. He always avoided when Sakura and Sasuke were together. Trying his best not to cry. Oh how he hates for falling in love like a idiot. When he knew, it will only cause pain. Yet, he thought maybe, just maybe, Sakura will choose him.

But whatever, it didn't bother much anymore. He had his own wife, who had always followed him in his shadows, and started a loving family. Although, yes, is this what he truly wanted? If so, why does he feel unhappy? He didn't understand, surely his life seems great right? He's finally became Hokage and has love, but is it the love he really yearns for?

Naruto laughed at himself. What was he doing with his life? There is nothing to be sad about. He loves Hinata, his children and his dream role, right. . ?

Or does he need the company too that he always wanted from a certain someone.

***

"Thank you . . Hinata." Naruto sent another of his famous signatures smiles to her, with his dark, glowing ocean eyes. Hinata only blushed, nodding her head. She helped him with something particular.

Naruto rested on the sofa, shutting his eyes. Hinata had just fed her family and her kids were off to la-la-land. It was just her and her husband. The lavender princess shut the TV, to not disturb her tired husband anymore.

She stared at him for quite a long time now. A smile curled on her pretty, thin lips. Her eyes softened more. She loved to gaze at her husband. His resting face was really adorable. She couldn't stop herself and climbed on top of him. Naruto was startled at first but soon wrapped his arm around her waist, bringing her closer.

Her head and hand rested on his broad chest, cuddling to his warmth. Naruto's grip tightened and he let out sigh that's been on hold for a while. His chin planted on top of her head. Her soft lavender tickling him a bit. Hinata looked up with a small smile. Naruto stared back.

Hinata leaned in, his breath warming her pale neck. Finally, she plumped her lips on his, Naruto giving in. Hinata gave much more passion. Naruto grabbed her with both arms now, holding her very tight.

Naruto pulled away panting. Hinata wiped the drool off the corners of her lips. Streak of red covering across her face. They stayed close next to each the entire night.

(Don't worry my fellow NaruSaku fans, obviously the NaruSaku scenes coming up will be much MORE juicier. Be patient my friends.)

***

"It's nice to get out of the house once in a while, right?" a pinkette stretched her arms with a soft yawn. Naruto nodded, staring at her.