The Journey

Chapter six: The Journey

***

  After that incident at the the Ichiraku ramen shop, both Sakura and Naruto settled back into their homes.

Naruto didn't know how to tell the kids but he knows he's needs to inform them soon. Sakura tried to think to come up with a cure. She just can't give up, for her best friends sake.

Tsunade and Shizune tried as well, working extra day and night, Tsunade slacked off a bit but Shizune was there to help, like she usually does.

The rest of the kunoichis wanted to do something too, Ino visits the lavender-haired princess and gifting her flowers.

Temari has endless conversations and such, she makes sure to drag along her kid and husband.

Tenten shows Hinata some sleek tricks and shares stories. The brunette also shows her newly made weapons and the ones she brought back from travelling.

Hanabi hangs out with her dear older sister, almost all the time. She talks about fashion and clothes she makes, showing Hinata the clothes she also made for her specially.

And so on, everyone Hinata knows and people that knows her visits and welcome her with gifts.

***

It wasn't long before, Sasuke had also received the news about Hinata's tragic curse. Sasuke doesn't know anything about her but being Naruto's wife. Although, he still felt empathy for her.

Sarada was very much shocked, Hinata is a great person, it'll be a shame if she passed away..

Sasuke and Sarada continued their journey, they both indeed enjoyed each others company.

***

[ sasukes pov when he started his mission✨]

Sasuke walked along in his path, he didn't bother to hurry but take time to appreciate the beautiful nature around him.

He listened closely to the waterfall that was nearby. Bending down to the water, little fish swarm around. Sasuke stared for a moment and left.

Swapping branches away from his face, he came across a little critter. He took a step back, cautious of the creature. The animal blinked its eyes and moved forward. Sasuke sucked in his breath, he did not like animals but was fond of cats.

He moved away slowly and continued. That's when he stopped because a meow was heard. Yeah, the animal is a kitten. Sasuke crouched, the kitten trotting to him, the raven-haired shinobi scratched the kitten's ear for a minute and left.

That is until, the little black kitten kept following him like he was lost or in need for an owner.

The meowing made him insane where he came to a stop and picked the kitten like nothing. He cradled the little fur-ball in his arms and continued with no interruptions.

Sasuke couldn't believe it, neither do I, the great Sasuke Uchiha, caring for a kitten that means no matter to him. Well, I guess you can say he's a softie and a cat lover.