Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 13

He reaches over and grabs my hand. He gently run his finger on my knuckles. I smile at him as I start to eat the cake. God... I have fallen for this boy, and I've fallen hard.

-You're All I Want-

Y/N P.O.V

Miles pay for our food, despite me wanting to pay. He use the usual cliché line like 'princess shouldn't spend their money.' So in the end, I just let him pay for our meals. I can't argue with him anyway.

He gently take my hand as we decide to take a stroll around the town. "Where are you taking me now?" I asked, turning to look at him. He turns to look at me and smiles softly. He gently remove his hand from mine, wrapping an arm around my shoulder instead.

"Just take a walk, enjoying the nice sunny yet breezy day..." he said. I hum softly and nod my head. I place my hand on top of his which is on my shoulder, the other one around his torso.

"Hey, let's go into that store!" He said, pointing to a store with his thumb. I turn my head to see it's a jewelry store, F/S. I smile softly and nod my head. He smiles and leads me to the store.

I start to scan through the isle of the jewelries. They have everything. They are varies in shapes and sizes. They have necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings and anklets.

"Hey, let's make custom bracelet? As a couple item" Miles suggested. I turn to look at him and nod my head. "Sure..." I said. He smiles and gently pulls me to the counter area.

"Hello, welcome to F/S. What can I help you?" The worker said. She looks to be about our age, and I notice how she's staring at Miles. I just gently loop my arm through Miles, trying to make the girl realize that we're together.

But even if she do realize it, she completely ignored it and keeps staring at him. Miles just nods at what she said. He seem oblivious to the stare she's giving him.

"Ah, yes... we'd like to make a couple bracelets with our names please" Miles said, smiling at her. I can see annoyance in the girl's face. But it's only briefly, as she replace her frown with a smile. She leans her body forward, trying to expose her chest. But Miles pay no mind to it.

"Sure... you can choose your bracelet in that isle over there, or do you want me to help. Um... what's your name, sir?" She said. Miles still doesn't realize her motive.

"Miles... come on, Y/N... let's pick our bracelet..." he said, turning to look at me while smiling softly. I nod my head and the two of us make our way to the isle where they display their bracelets.

"Which one do you like, hm?" Miles said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. My eyes scan through the selections of bracelets. My eyes eventually stop when I spot a certain pair.

"This one is lovely

"This one is lovely..." I said, turning to Miles with a smile. He turns his head to look at the bracelet and nods his head. "Yeah, this one's perfect..." he said. He take them from the display with one hand and gently hold my other hand.

"We'll choose this one... we want to have a phrase engrave behind it" he said. The girl nods her head and place a slip of paper on the counter. "Please write down what you want to add here" she said. Miles nod his head and grab a pen. He writes "Y/N + Miles : 4ever" and give it to the girl.

"Okay, please wait while I work on the bracelet..." she said. We just nod our heads. We turn around and head towards the bench. We take a seat. Miles wrap his arm around my shoulder, gently pulling me closer to his side. I lean my head on his shoulder.

A While Later

"Mr. Miles..." the girl said. We stand up and make our way towards the counter. She place a bracelet on the counter. Miles stares at the bracelet and turn to look at her.

"Where's the pair?" He asked. The girl stare at him and smiles. "The other pair is still in the process... it will be done tomorrow as it is now closing time" she said. Miles hums softly and grab the bracelet. He turns it over and just stares at the bracelet. I look over his shoulder, and clench my hands into tight fist. Instead of my name, she engraved her name instead. So it said Miles + G/N : 4ever.

Miles turns to look at her and glares angrily. "What is the fucking meaning of this, huh?!" He yelled at her. He slams his hand on the counter. A glass crack because of his action. His hand starts to bleed. The girl just give him a seductive smile.

"Oh, you know... I just thought that I'd be a better match for you~. What do you say, hm? Just ditch this loser and be with me" she said, twirling her hair while staring at Miles. Miles roll his eyes at the girl's action.

"Sorry... but you're not the kind of girl that I like. Go and flirt with some other guy in a bar like a sl*t you are, and this bracelet? This is trash. So it should go where it belongs" he said. He grabs the bracelet and dumps it inside the trash can. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the store.

I just keep my head down along the way, as Miles leads me to a park. Miles notice the sad look on my face and stops walking. He turns to face me, gently grabbing my shoulders and turn me to look at him.

"If you're thinking about it, don't be..." he said. I just stare at him, without saying anything. He let out a sigh and cups my cheeks. "Y/N... it doesn't mean anything, okay? I don't even know that girl" he said.

"But don't you find her beautiful?" I asked. He scoff at what I said. "Beautiful? Well, I mean sure. If you compare her to a pig's ass" he said. I let out a laugh at what he said. He smiles at my reaction.

"I love you, Y/N... and you're all I want. I don't want anyone else but you. You're everything to me..." he said, leaning his forehead against mine. I smile at his word, feeling my heart warmth at his word.

"I love you too, Miles..." I said. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back. I wrap my arms around his neck, tilting my head slightly to kiss him.

We pull away from the kiss after a while. He smiles softly at me. I gently place my chin on his shoulder, as he tighten his arms around me. I smile softly to myself, happy that I finally found someone who truly love me like Miles do. I love him so much.

*to be continued*