01

entry #01

i remember transferring like it was yesterday. the change of school was sudden and it really did shock me. mom nor papa never told me anything about the transfer. it was nice however. my last school was a nightmare, and that's me being nice about it as well.

so let me tell you, when i got to this school, i felt like i was in paradise. for one minute at least. the minute i got to even step foot in that place i watched a kid get thrown across the hall and someone running after them with a devilish smile. i later learn that his name was lee donghyuck but he preferred to go by haechan.

gasping as she saw the person get thrown, another raced down and followed behind with a smile that could only be described as the devil's smile. what a monster.. she found it crazy, that just, happens?

scoffing she muttered to herself that it'd only go up from here. this was only the emptiest part of the school anyways, not many people would need to go to the front office for anything anyways. walking around the hallways aimlessly, she started to find more and more students. man did they look rich, everything they did made it feel like they were rich.

she could practically hear whispers as she passed, but that might be because people were with their friends. she shouldn't think the world revolved around her, it would make her into a repulsive human.

where was homeroom? what was she suppose to do? would they let her skip out on pe until she got a uniform? those are what should be on her mind at the moment.

running a hand through her orange hair, she thought and realized why the stares were appearing. it made so much more sense now. who the hell has orange hair anyways?

i remember back then, i was so self conscious of my orange hair that i nearly cut it all off and let my roots grow out so i'd have my natural hair colour. now that i know better, i've grown to love my orange hair. it makes me happy to know that those rich snobs hated seeing anyone who looked foreign and different.

it was such a strange world, me wandering and hoping that i'd figure out where my classroom was before the bell. of course i gave up and was then taught about the different buildings on campus. it wasn't even a college yet there were maybe 5 different buildings. it was hell having to travel through the school grounds like that so i started bringing my longboard to school. it was nice because the teachers didn't give two shits. they never gave two shits about anything now that i think about it.

the first day was awkward. why? probably because i asked the wrong person to help me find my class. oh what a grave mistake that one.

maybe i should've taken the weary stares and rise of whispers are a warning sign back then. but what was done was done. yet i regret even letting myself have a choice. the front office was right there, if i was less ignorant then maybe things would've changed.

looking around at the halls, it was like watching monsters look at their next prey. all but one person at least. a black haired boy who was pretty tall compared to her. actually, very tall compared to her. he looked exhausted but content and stared at his phone with a blank expression. he seemed cool. he wore his uniform way off from what it's suppose to be worn and clearly didn't care about the school with how he wore his shirt unbuttoned.

she couldn't help but stare, he was, gorgeous. it was like looking at a piece of living artwork and it would be a shame not to take a closer look. approaching him, the stares only became more obvious with each step towards the guy. was it because he was so handsome? maybe he was thought as off limits by the school.

"uhm, hi, could you help me get to my class? i don't really know where it is.." she stuttered, tucking her hair behind her ear nervously. flattening her skirt, the boy barely looked up to look at her. looking her up and down like a scanner, he tucked his phone in his pocket and smiled. his smile was perfect, he was sculpted like a greek god. how was that any fair to the rest of them.