08

entry #08

i'm gonna be honest, jaemin's kinda a weirdo. i don't really know how to describe it very well other than weirdo you know? like he always gives off really off vibes if you know what i'm saying. like the type of vibe where you look twice when you pass them on the street.

it's always the rich kids that are weird you know. always the people with too much time on their hands and money in their pockets to act carelessly. like have you seen that one western white show that white people like? rich people are wack man.

i picked up the grand skill of tennis and let me tell you, i got popular online with the school. my instagram got so many follows, oh my god it felt so good being cool. people liked me so easily like damn after all that slander when i first got to the school.

twofaced bitches i tell you, i even got the likes of some of the people who tried to get my address when they found out i was friends with jeno. you know how weird that is? hey! i know i tried to dox and burn down your house but wanna be friends kiss kiss xoxo! like actually hilarious.

funny how bitches turned into my fans to be honest. like honestly, it's giving two face.

"jeno, please i'm so tired i don't want to go play again. besides, the sun's gonna be in my eyes." she whined, slumped against her table somewhat comfortably. "oh my god slacker, i spend so much time a week to practice and you can't handle back to back playing?" he rolled his eyes, spinning his phone in his hand.

"do you hear his bullshit jamie? you're asking for it jeje." she scoffed, looking over to the staring black haired. sneering at him, she stuck out her tongue in disgust at him staring at her. "yeah i hear it, jeje is forcing you to play when you don't want to play with him." he grinned mischievously.

more confused, she squinted and scoffed again. "you two are unbelievable."
"lets play later clementine." he hummed unbothered making her mouth hang. "you wanna play? i thought you said you'd never do a sport again." she pointed an accusing finger at him with annoyance.

"this bitch left me alone in tennis but wants to play with you? double standards." the other crossed his arms in disbelief. betrayed by his friend of more then a decade. clearly it meant nothing. "honestly, take your man back jeje. i don't want him."

the jokes we had were so stupid. who didn't know the infamous jaemin and jeno boyfriend scandal? it was the talk of the school and practically everyone knew it. it was this huge scheme and inside joke that kinda worked. everyone talked about it like it was real and even the two of them would pretend it was real.

of course, it was all jokes and fun. people that took it too seriously were obviously weird. but because i was friends with the two, it was even worse when they were exaggerating it.

i had to deal with the two of them making hearts at each other and whatnot. i nearly threw up daily because of it. i'm so glad they stopped after awhile because they fake broke up.

they had to fake break up for them to stop. so absurd. they were so so absurd. i could never. acted more like a couple than some of the people i've met before.

"why the hell do the teachers put all the chores on me!" whining, she was once again carrying things around the school. this time, it was class books to the library area. and then afterwards she had to bring projects to the office for her teacher to grade.

the thing about bringing stuff to the office is that they made them do tasks to get to certain teachers. her teacher's task was to bring snacks for the teacher. always the stupid custard bread. the teacher would pay them back, yes, but god was it a pain running to the snack shop.