04

entry #04

"clementine, are you ever gonna give me your number? it's like you're avoiding me like the plague." kicking the ground, they were used to stretching with each other during pe at this point and it was the norm for the entire class. the teachers couldn't be bothered to say anything and oh boy do the students look down on them.

"absolutely not, i don't want your ass hitting me up at night." she scoffed and stretched out her arms down to her feet. "i would not, you're making a bold assumption of me." he rolled his eyes and stretched backwards, turning back to the class now that he was finished.

crossing her arms, she went back to the class as well, standing with the girl's side. zoning out, she could care less. she had a doctors note as always, stating her poor health and asthma very clearly giving her the green flag to do the bare minimum in every activity.

hearing the class get excited, she reentered reality and decided to listen in. something about dodgeball and to get paired with one of the other guys. oh, it was this dodgeball. assuming that it'd be fine, she shrugged and went to find jaemin. seeing him already staring, she smirked and started walking to the lee boy. "hey jeno my best friend."
"i thought i was your mortal enemy." rolling her eyes, she linked their arms with a very annoyed expression.

"since when my best friend? i'm forcing jaemin to talk to people don't mess this up for me." she threatened with a sweet smile. seeing him shiver, he scoffed and agreed. feeling herself get pulled, she yelped and turned to see who it was. "oopsies, seems like jeje honey has to find another partner." he stuck out his tongue and picked up the girl.

hitting him in the shoulder, she kicked her legs only to feel herself get dropped slightly. clinging to the boy, she clenched her jaw and glared at the boy. "you jealous bastard." she whispered, slapping the boy in the head.

"your plans are so obvious that it's painful." he rolled his eyes and placed her on the ground. "time to play protect the orange."
"i am not an orange." she whined, hitting him on the head once again.

it was so obvious, it really was. it's like those stereotypical dramas where they make it so the love interest is confessing their love to the main character and the characters like "yeah as a friend i like you too!"

i find those characters obnoxious so i'm basically calling myself obnoxious. i very clearly should've known that already. i wouldn't call myself athletic, probably because i'd start to have a hard time breathing and probably experience joint locking where my entire knee would just "lock" and then i fall over embarrassingly. but, god did i love hitting people.

that dodgeball game was absolutely boring, i was just there standing behind jaemin as he threw dodgeballs at people and blocked them with minimum effort. i would just watch them get blocked and fly off somewhere on the field. it was like watching a sports game on tv. you weren't there and yes it's exciting but it was so god damn boring.

na jaemin really had a way with sports, he hated moving too much so he found a way to do things without exerting himself. it was so easy for him for no reason. maybe it was because he was tall and had long limbs.

"jaemin, can you let me get hit so i can sit down. the sun is getting in my eye and it's giving me a hard time." she whispered. it was a lie, the male was covering the sun completely. but she really did want to sit down. she should've just handed in her doctors note and gotten it over with.

scoffing, he pulled her closer to him and continued to play unbothered. it was the first time he didn't listen to her requests and it amazed her. he was capable of thinking for himself? what a wonder.