07

entry #07

"oh jaemin, goodmorning." the mornings was always the same for the boy, show up early or show up late. it didn't matter to him, she would be there either way. sitting down, he hummed and relaxed. "how are you feeling, i heard you drank again." he shrugged, barely feeling a headache nor a sore.

he was used to drinking so he couldn't have felt anything out of the norm. he was on the scale of sober at this point. "you know, you shouldn't be drinking at this age, you're gonna fuck up your head more than it already is fucked up." she laughed, feeling the corners of his mouth twitch.

was she seriously worried about that? she was more worried about him than he thought she was. maybe she was getting closer to him than he thought they were. "do you really care about me?" he teased, intrigued to see her reaction. seeing her flare up with an unamused expression, she simply pushed his face away and went back to deciding what she wanted to do with her hair.

staring at her, he was always amazed by her focus. she would fall asleep in class yet never failed to be focused on her appearance. at this point, he assumed that she cared about it more than her academics.

it was okay though. he never minded getting to look at her face. call it weird, but what was so wrong with looking at a friend's face.. right? she couldn't be mad at that could she? it wasn't something you could get mad at.

"hmm, jaemin, what do you think?" without realizing, the lee boy had came over and they seemed to be talking about something he hadn't heard. "uhm, whatever clementine said." he shrugged, not concerned to ask what was questioned. "see! i told you. jaemin always on my back. she's toxic, why run back to her?" ah. maybe his agreement was for the better.

"but her character is so good! it's not her fault! it's just her traumatic backstory." he whined, resting his head on the girl's desk. they were always like this, arguing about some character from a show or game. even celebrities that they were interested in. they just loved to argue.

they were like crows fighting over scraps. even though there is still more scraps, you can't help but want more. that's how he saw them, their arguments weren't necessary but i guess he could see why they would want to discuss it in such a manner. he would've preferred the easy route out by agreeing to disagree, but with how these two function, it seems impossible for them to do so.

their prides and superiority complexes would've been crushed if he mentioned it even once to their faces.

they were not ones to be proven wrong. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom." he stood up and stuffed his hands into his jacket. the two nodding and going back to arguing. pulling one of his earbuds out, he made his way out to the hall and into the direction of the bathrooms.

stepping into the bathrooms, the smell of strong cigarette smoke made him gag and sneer. "go smoke outside fuckfaces." he yelled, washing his hands and staring at the reflection.

what a fucking fool he was.

"oh na boy! funny seeing you here." the stall that contained all the cigarette smoke opened, making his sleeve shoot up to cover his mouth. "you haven't backed off our deal have you?" rolling his eyes, he stared at the boy in disgust. "shove it lee." shouldering him away, he went to grab the door handle to leave but got stopped.

sneering, he glared at the boy who seemed too shitfaced to even know what he was doing. "you're doing what i asked you to do right?" he smirked.

"back off lee. i'm sick of hearing your desperate voice after the whole shit with renjun." feeling himself get pushed, the boy looked enraged and annoyed. "don't mention that brat to me." he ran a hand through his hair and crossed his arms. "so are you gonna do it? you've made it this far so giving up is pointless." sputtering a laugh from his lips, he looked back at the boy with a grim expression.