09

entry #09

the people at my school were so entitled. i remember one time, i was just trying to do my work but instead i got bombarded with questions about my origin? i'd been in this school for months now and they only cared to ask now? what a bunch of idiots. it was very obvious.

i'd tell them i'm full japanese with relatives in korea and they'd shun me? telling me i'm lying and i have to be part korean for me to be pretty? what the fuck does that even mean?? like koreans i swear to god. even the foreigners club has been asked out of doubt of everyone being full whatever.

foreigners is just a foreign concept to koreans and it itches me in the wrong way when i think about it. really, really, off putting. their self entitlement to non koreans is almost scary. do they not see half of the kpop idols they stan? like the girlies in my class gush about nct and act like yuta and johnny aren't real...

i've seen how they act and they pretend like foreigners are the bane of their entire existence. excruciating pain i say, because they be talking about niki from enhypen like they didn't just call my motherland the hell of the earth.

stay winning 🥶

🎾 : jeno
😚 : jaemin
🥸 : toki

🥸
YALL DID YOU HEAR THE GIRLS TALK ABOHT HOW THEY COULDNT BELIEVE I COULD BE A FOREIGNER AND ORETTY???

🎾
WHAT??
THEY DID WHAT 💀💀

🥸
THERE ARE TEARS FLOWING FROM MY EYES
OH MY LORD
ITS SO FUNNY
TOKI HOT ERA COMING IN GOOD 🤪🤪

🎾
never use that emoji ever again.

🥸
noted.

😚
who did what now??
huh?

🥸
just some of the girks in our clas 🥰🥰
they hating cause they aint me 😋

🎾
i see no lies here 🤤

😚
drop the names 🤨
i wanna know

🥸
fuck no
last time i said anyones name you sent gifts tk their moms and told them about what their child did in school 💀

😚
i dont recall that happening so ur a liar 😋

🎾
mf you literally showed up to someones house and stole their car after their sweet 16 birthday 🤨🤨

😚
i dont remember anything tht yall are saying
hallucinating again??
did you takw your meds
ur seeing things that never happened loves

🥸
EW DONT CALL ME LOVE

🎾
I THINK I JUST THREW UP??

glaring over to the boy, she smacked him on the side of the head. only for him to smile and stick out his tongue. no remorse, no fear either. what a strange specimen breathing and living right next to her. her head canon was that na jaemin was an alien from a planet far far away from here because of how much of a lunatic he was.

it was a viable excuse too which was funny to her. he did act like an alien so you might as well call him one.

one things for sure is that na jaemin was not a human. he just couldn't be. she couldn't imagine associating herself with such a strange thing. but alas, she was sitting next to him and seat changes weren't even real at this school. she was basically stuck with this fucker till the end of the school year.