The meeting

Janet's POV

"Mom?",

"mom?".

"Mooommmm?!"

Slap! My eyes flew open at the sudden sting on my cheek. I was sure that the cold handprint could only belong to one person.

"Riley? What the hell was that for", I scolded, as I opened my eyes, coming face to face, with none other than my five year old. "Tan I pwease watch fwozen?", she questioned. "Ooohhh and have dino nuggies for breakfast?". 

"Yeah sure, I'll just let my 5 year old daughter watch frozen and eat dino nuggets at 6:00 in the morning." I finished the last statement with a scream. " Really?", her eyes as big as disco balls, as she obviously missed the hint of sarcasm in my voice. "NO!", I concluded. I swung my legs over the birch frame of my bed and made my way downstairs. The light from outside slightly peeking through my transparent curtains. Time to go eat the same cereal that I have been for the past month, watch the same show and stare at the same wall. I poured the cereal into two bowls, a blue frozen one, with Elsa and anna decorating the outskirts, and the other just plain green. Pouring the milk in I slid the bowls across the counter and joined Riley at the table. 

"Mooommmm, this cereal tastes like sticks", Riley whined. 

"It does not", I brushed her complaint off but in truth, she was right. It was however the cheapest thing and only thing that we could afford. My now ex-husband, Roger, left me and Riley a couple months ago, I filed the divorce and haven't seen him since. Money is a bit tight but we will get through it. 

"Okay Riley, 5mins and I'm leaving with the car". 

"Where are we going?", she asked.

I responded with, "Mummy toddler time day care, remember?"

"OOOhhh, Otay", she ran off to grab her bag.

(++)= Time Skip

++

We pulled up outside the Kindergarten. Riley was jumping with excitement but  I was not. Big shocker right there. I hated this so much, it was annoying and sappy. Anyway, it was for Riley. Exiting the car, we made our way through the double oak doors and began the massive day ahead. The activities room was bright and colorful. It looked as if a unicorn barfed all over the walls. The instructor began her speech and I zoned out. I did not see why I had to pay any attention. That was, until a strikingly gorgeous woman with her two kids, who looked to be twins, walked through the doors. This goddess could pass as a model. Her blonde, shoulder length hair, falling in slight loose curls. Electric blue eyes and a red beanie to top it off. She walked up to Miss Amy, the group instructor and said in the sexiest voice I have ever heard, "Sorry we are late comrad". Although she spoke English, her accent had a clear splash of Russian. And then she looked in my direction, our eyes locked and we held eye contact for a solid ten seconds. I clenched my legs together at the feel of my core. It left me pondering the miraculous effect that this woman had on me.  I felt Riley's tiny hand tug on my jeans.

"Ugh, Riley, what is it?", I asked, already pissed about her answer.

" Why are you staring at the pretty lady", She asked with a giggle.

" Ahhh what, I don't know what you are talking about. No clue. Nope. No idea.", I was taken a back by her intrusive question. Riley just smirked at me and ran off to play with the other kids. It's a good thing she did too because my mind started to wander too the possibilities of what me and the very attractive woman could get up to whilst we were here. 

 I lifted my hands up to play with my platinum hair. In doing so, the shirt that I was currently wearing rose and revealed a little too much of my waist. I felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my hips and pull me gently backwards, ripping me out of my fantasies. "Hello Сексуальный", (Sexy), a voice as husky as night, murmured against my earlobe. By this point I couldn't clench my legs any tighter and my core was throbbing. 

"The names Katrina"

"J-J-Janet", I babbled.

She released her hands from my waist and I whimpered at the loss of contact. She smirked and then proceeded to walk away, teasing me with her godly hips in the process. I zoned out for pretty much most of the day after that, my mind wandering to ungodly places. Before I knew it, the end of the day had arrived and we had to go home. Riley kept giving me side eyes, whilst I buckled her in to my red jeep. As  I was hopping into the car. Katrina, walked up to me and buckled my seat belt in for me. That in itself was hot. It was my turn for an impression. As she lent over, to do the clip in, I murmured against her ear, "Thanks mommy". She bit her lip and responded with whispering against my earlobe, once again.

" I will see you later comrad". Her voice sent shivers rippling down my spine. She smelt of roses and vodka. It was the first time in what felt like forever that I actually felt something. An emotion that I couldn't quite grasp.  She strutted off back to her car and I couldn't take my eyes off of her butt. Riley piped up from the back saying I told you so, or something like that. I was to stunned to think so I just responded with shut up. As we pulled out of the car park, the tires screeching along the road, I couldn't help but to smile at the fact that my day wasn't so bad after all.