Time To Fess Up

Janet's POV

My whole face flushed as I felt Katrina press her fingers against the base of my core. Whimpering softly, I gripped onto her thighs, digging my nails into her skin, leaving angry red marks. She added a little pressure, never actually letting her hands wander into my pants. I moaned slightly, my head falling backwards onto her chest, she locked her eyes with mine and leant down to kiss me, simultaneously slipping her hands down my pants and into my core. Tugging gently at my lip, she increased the pace of her thrusting.

"Goddam Kat, faster" I moaned loudly as she hit my sweet spot.

"OH MY- LORD SAVE MY SOUL. I'm sorry God for I have sinned.", I snapped my head around to see a very red, very flustered Carol, standing in the doorway. Shit.

"It's not what it looks like.", I said, attempting to mask the blush that was slowly creeping down my neck. I felt Katrina's fingers slide out of my pants. I bit my tounge trying to contain the moan that was threatening to escape my mouth. This couldn't be happening. My bottom lip started to tremble. No one was supposed to find out. Not like this. Not yet. It was all to much. I couldn't take it any longer. Silent tears began to roll down my cheeks. I turned myself around and wrapped my arms around Katrina, burying my face into the crook of her long neck. I felt safe there, the obviously bright tint of my cheeks fading slowly whilst my face is pressed up against her soft skin.

"Are you two dating?", I heard Carol ask Katrina, she had calmed down from her previous state of panic.

"Da, we are", Katrina replied with no hesitation as I felt her long slender fingers slide up through the tendrils of my snowy hair, stroking it gently trying to calm my racing nerves.

"I'm just letting you know that I am very supportive. Oh, I guess I'm just really happy for you guys, you two really do make an excellent couple.", Carol continued in a cheery mood, as if the events that she had just both heard and witnessed had never occurred. "Were you two, ummm, y'know butterin the biscuit?".

"Yes, as if it wasn't obvious enough already. Go back to bed Carol, Janet and I will be gone by the morning. Janet is upset and I would like to be left alone to comfort my girlfriend", Katrina said, unintentionally bossing Carol around. 

She said it. So calmly, it rolled perfectly off of her tounge. 'my girlfriend'. I'm her girlfriend. I heard the faint pattering of feet as Carol wandered back up the stairs. Katrina rested her chin atop my head, with one hand she ran her fingers through the pale strands of my hair, with the other she rubbed slow circles against my back. She kissed my head softly, letting my full body rest against hers. It was then. She spoke. In the huskiest voice I have ever heard. Her accent thicker then it has ever been. She spoke softly, her voice laced with utmost care.

"I'm sorry my love. I know you weren't comfortable with telling anyone about us yet. I'm here for you okay, I love you so much princess.". This beautiful creature. My girlfriend. Pulled my into her chest, impossibly closer. Whispering Russian lullabies in that adorable Russian accent of her's. "I love you baby", she whispered, kissing the top of my head as I succumbed to the peace and darkness.

Hi guys. I  am really sorry for not posting in a while. I have had a lot going on. How have we all been? I have a feeling that this will be the start of all of the sappy Jatrina content. I will try my best to upload more but I am knee deep in overdue assignments and I have no motivation to do any of them. Remember, I am always here if anyone needs to get anything off of their chests. Ok. Make sure you eat and drink water. Look after yourselves. 

P.S - This is not the end of the book. Nobody panic.

-Em