Katrina unseen

Katrina's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I pulled my airpods out of my ears as the alarm that I had set three hours before hand went off. I nuzzled my nose into Janet's snowy hair, listening to the steady rise and fall of her breath, inhaling her georgious scent. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I carefully retracted my arms from around her and stood up quietly, swiftly packing our stuff into the two bags next to the table. Placing both bags over my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around my beautiful girlfriends waist, and pulled her towards me, carrying her outside of Carol's house and into my car. I placed her down gently into the passenger seat, the bags at her feet. Walking around carefully I hopped into the driver's seat of my black SUV. The drive home was completely silent, every so often I would glance over to the sleeping beauty beside me and double check that she was both asleep and comfortable.

I pulled into her gravel driveway, careful not to spray dirt everywhere in the process. I got out of the car and once again pulled my angelic girlfriend into my arms, leaving the bags in the car, I nudged the car door closed with my foot. Walking up to the oak wood of Janet's front door, I pushed it open, stepping over the threshold, I closed the door using my back. Walking quietly down the hallway, and climbing the stairs to Janet's room. I placed her down delicately on top of her silk sheets. I rolled in beside and pulled her into my chest. Wrapping my arms around her protectively, nuzzled my nose into the pale roots of her georgious hair.

"I love you so much darling", I whispered, pulling her closer into my bared chest. I rubbed small circles along her back, lightly kissing the top of her head, I rested my head on the pillow behind me, succumbing to the darkness of my sleep. Content knowing that my beautiful girlfriend was safe and comfortable within the embrace of my arms.

Hello:) How are we all? Any comments on the stories plot so far? I don't really have much to say. Please make sure you eat  and drink something. Look after yourselves. I love you all.

-Em