Game Night P1

Katrina's POV

I slid my hand back down Janet's thin pants, watching as her face returned to the crimson color it was 5 minutes ago. Carol looked confused, attempting to uncover the cause for the tint on Janet's cheeks.

"Well, Come on in then", She said, completely unaware of the current situation unfolding before her. 

As Janet stepped over the threshold I retracted my hand from her pants and stuck it back in my pocket, Carol still completely oblivious. We all walked down the hallway, the soft padding of feet bouncing down the walls. Everyone sitting down on Carol's couch. 

"Would y'all like something to drink?", Carol said, making her way to the kitchen. "I have vodka and wine, will that do?" she continued, unlocking the top cabinet of her marble kitchen.

"Yep"

"Da"

She grabbed three glasses pouring the drinks; wine, lemonade and vodka. Walking back over she sat down, placed the drinks on the table and pulled out a box.

"We are gonna play truth or dare, the mature version", she said, with a strong disapproving tone.

Placing the small box on the table, she pulled out a deck of cards. Shuffling and placing them in a pile.

"I'll go first", Carol said as she pulled a card off the top of the deck. "Give this card to one person, and tell them to send a you up text to the person they last slept with", She continued.

Looking around like a deer stunned in headlights, Carol  handed the card to me. Placing it face down, I picked my phone up. Clicking on Janet's contact. I sent a picture of her sleeping in her bed,  wearing my shirt and a pair of red lacy underwear. I remembered the time me and Janet had sex. It would have to have been the best sex in my life. And I have had lots of sex. I captioned the photo, "Hey Princess, wanna go round two for mommy". Pressing send I watched with a smirk as Janet's phone pinged, indicating that the message had reached her phone. She started blushing, her face crimson, that of a tomato. Dam she looked cute when she was blushing. Her face getting three times darker as she read the caption.

"Did you two, ummmmm-", Carol said, tilting her head to the side with an expression of pure confusion.

"No, i-it's j-j-just my ma", Janet said, her voice shaking as her blush reached her neck.

"Oh, psh, I thought, I just thought, oh nevermind", Carol said with a sheepish laugh.

"OK, my turn.", Janet said, picking up her card off of the pile. Her blush returned with the force of a thousand sun's after just having settled down.

Placing her card face down, she locked eyes with me. God dam how is she so pretty. Her blonde hair and how it compliments her blue eyes. I loved her so much. Her eyes began to wonder down to my lips, I watched as her plump lips lightly parted, sighing softly. She leant forward slowly, I was itching to touch her but she wasn't comfortable with telling anyone yet. I felt my desires growing as her perfect lips approached. Pressing them softly against mine, she placed her hand against my cheek and I slid my hand through her hair, pulling her closer to me, she moaned softly at the close proximity which allowed me to slip my tounge into her mouth. I felt her smile into our kiss as she softly stroked my cheek. I placed my other hand at the base of her hip, as I continued to gently caress the inside of her mouth with my tounge.

I felt her pull away gently, my bottom lip wedged lightly between her teeth, our faces centimetres apart. She released my bottom lip and sat back up, reading her card to the whole group.

"Make out with the person to your left", she read aloud, her face flushing a deep red.

Carol just looked at her, pushing her glasses farther up the bridge of her nose.

"Well alrighty then", She said, a cheerful expression on her face.

"Let's watch a movie now okay?", she continued, whilst also grabbing a teal fluffy blanket and handing it to Janet.

This, should be fun.

Hey guys. I am really excited to write the next fee chapters. They are gonna get a bit fruity. How is everyone? WE HIT 1K READS LAST WEEK. Thank you so much to anyone who has read this story. It really means the world to me. Make sure you look after yourselves. You are loved. Until next time, my fellow Jatrina shippers.

- Em