Feelings Collide Part 3

Janet's POV

Katrina put her hands under my bum and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around her and she pinned me against the wall again. I felt Katrina's teeth graze the surface of my skin as she began hungrily removing the clothes from my body. Running her tounge against my whole being. Huge tidal waves of pleasure were smashing there way through my body. She was kissing and sucking my boobs, collarbone and neck but never once let her lips touch mine. It felt so good. How was she so skilled at this? It was confusing. I moaned as Katrina grounded her hips into my core.

"Katrinaaa, why arent you kissing me. I want your lips on mine.", I moaned as Katrina started to lick my left boob.

"My love, I wanted you to remember our first kiss, but since you want it so bad.", Katrina panted.

She slid me back down her body and I moaned from the friction of our bodies rubbing against each other. The sexy russian godess just smirked and brought her lips closer to mine, staring into my eyes the whole time. I smashed my lips against hers because i couldn't take the anticipation. Our lips molded together perfectly. They moved in sync, two pieces of a puzzle that were only compldte when they were together. Katrina slipped her tounge into my mouth and I fought for dominance. Katrina won and continued to explore my mouth with her tounge. I moaned into the kiss as i felt Katrina pull my head closer to hers. We stayed like that for a while, making out against the wall. Katrina's hand exploring my body and mine down her pants. Kissing Kattaina was pure bliss. There was no doubt in my mind. The way she was so gentle around me. We made out, my body flush against hers. She pulled away. I whimpered at the loss of contact. Katrima picked me up, carrying me upstairs. She placed me on my bed and then straddled my hips. She looked me dead in the eyes and began grinding her hips against mine. I started to squirm underneath her, she noticed that i was desperate and bent down and took my pants and underwear off. She planted kisses all the way down my body until she reached the insides of my thighs. She was staring at my core with hunger. A strong sense of desire was radiating off of her. She licked her lips and salivated.

"Your beautiful Janet", she said, her sexy Russian accent laced her voice.

"May I?", she whispered gesturing to my woman hood.

"Please", I moaned out, desperate for relief.

Katrina plunged 3 fingers into my entrance and I moaned, gripping onto her head for support. She smirked and began pumping her fingers faster. She than began to use her tounge and toy around with my clit. It felt so good.

"Kaaaaattttt", I moaned, unintentionally using Katrina's nickname.

Katrina looked up at me and growled. Oh boy. Whilst continuing to pump her fingers into me, adding a fourth. She brought her lips up to mine and began to coat my mouth in her saliva.

"Never, stop calling me that, it sounds so perfect coming from your lips", she moaned, whilst thickening her accent.

She moved back down to my legs and began using her fingers to rub my clit. I tried to close my legs to get some sort of relief but Katrina pried them apart again. She rammed her tounge into my core plunging it faster and faster. Lapping up my love juices.

"Janeettttt, you taste so good. I've been waiting to taste you for ever", she moaned whilst continuing to explore my body.

I could feel her hot breath hot against my middle.

"Trinnnnnaaaaa", I moaned loudly, once again, unintentionally using her nickname.

"Dammit Janet, stop the nicknames, it's turning me on way more than you could ever imagine.", she whinpered.

" Triinnnaaa, go as hard as you can", I moaned as Katrina began pumping both her tounge and fingers in and out of my whole at super sonic speed. She shoved her whole hand up my vagina and continued her thrust. Kissing and licking her way back up my body, she started sucking on my boobs again. Sending me into a moaning fit. I was high off of the pleasure that Katrina was giving me. I was about to reach my demise.

"Trinaaaaa, I-I-Im gonna, Cum", I moaned as my vision went white. My whole body shaking from pure pleasure, Katrina began to kiss my lips again and she pounded her fingers in and out of me. She took her lips off of mine and put her mouth next to my ear. She bit down on my ear lobe and started moaning softly in my ear. It provided so much pleasure just listening to Katrina.

"Janet, uhhhhhh, cum for me baby, aaaaahhhhh, uh, uh, fuuuuuuucckkkk, cum for mommy", she moaned lowly in my ear whilst her fingers continued pounding into my core.

"Triinnnnnaaaa", I screamed as my body shook from the best orgasm of my life. But Katrina didn't stop, she pounddd her finger harder and faster. Until my cum sprayed all over her. She just moaned and licked the mess up. She used her fingers to wipe the cum ouf of my vagina and then put her fingers into her mouth, looking me dead in the eyes. Then she kissed me.

"See baby, that was the treat I have been wanting to eat ever since i met you", she whispered, a massive smirk plastered across her face. She wrapped me in her arms and we stayed there. I felt safe and protected, wrapped in Katrina's arms. I snuggled closer, shoving me head into her chest.