May I Help You?

Ok. So apologies in advance. I don't really know how to describe what you are about to read. It's not smutty. Just fruity.

Janet's POV

My eyes flittered open as the bright light of the early morning shimmered lightly through the windows. I felt the soft yet firm embrace of my girlfriend, who was sleeping beside me. I was slightly confused because the last thing I remember, was passing out on Carol's couch. Dammit. Carol knows now. I rolled over carefully, and just admired my beautiful girlfriend, she looked so peaceful when she was sleeping, carefree, with no signs of worries or trauma present, completely unguarded. I extended my hand carefully and brushed through the soft tendrils her blonde hair. I watched as her gorgeous blue eyes fluttered open and her pupils grew twice their size as her eyes adjusted to the bright lights. I took in her appearance, she was wearing one of my nickel back baggy shirts. I watched her roll over and look at the alarm clock.

"Shit. It's 10 o'clock. We need to go get the kids my love, and we have to get dressed because we can't go out looking like this.", Katrina said, her tone frazzled, a state of panic. "C'mon, no more dawdling"

I watched as she rolled out of bed and extended both of her hands towards me, I placed my tiny hands in her giant ones and she pulled me too my feet and into her chest. We stayed like that, hugging, her head rested atop mind due to our ridiculous height difference. I pulled away slightly and placed three chaste kisses across her collarbone, working my way up her long neck, planting a few more open mouthed kisses along the bottom of her jaw, I started slowly sucking on the base of her neck, nicking it lightly whilst grabbing her waist to keep her steady. Tilting her head to give me more access to her neck, she moaned softly and slid her fingers through my hair.  I began to walk her backwards into the door while I continued my soft attack on her neck. I gave it one last nick before soothing the now angry red mark with my tounge. I rested my head on Katrina's shoulder whilst I caught my breath. I leant forward, making sure that she could feel my breath and the movement of my lips.

"Well, are you gonna let me get changed, or are you just gonna stand around, pressed against a door ", I whispered. The smirk that formed across her face was priceless.

"Well, my love, if you keep talking in my ear like that, I just might have to help you", She replied, an even bigger smug grin plastered across her face.

That was attractive. I actually cannot convince myself that that was not attractive. 

"Okay. Well, I just might have to let you"

"You do realise what you are implying, Da?", she asked, concern laced through her voice.

I lightly brushed my lips against hers. "I do."

"And your okay with that? Remember we aren't gonna be drunk this time", She whispered.

"Yes. I'm okay with it. I love you, silly", I said, pressing a chaste kiss to her lips which she quickly returned, kissing me tenderly.

"Okay then"

With that she carefully slid her arms around my waist and to the bottom of my shirt, tugging it gently, stopping halfway, silently asking for permission. I reached behind my back and took her hands in mine, guiding my shirt up my back, bending my elbows slightly. Letting go of Katrina's hands, I straightened my arms out so that she could tug my shirt over my shoulders and off of my body entirely. Folding my shirt into a neat pile, she placed her hands gingerly on my waist, flicking the waist band of my basketball shorts in questioning. I giggled softly and guided her thumb into the shorts. She tugged them down gently, kneeling as she made her way down my legs. I placed my hands gently on her shoulders for support and carefully stepped out of my shorts. By this point my girlfriend was staring at me in complete adoration. 

"Socks too?", she asked.

I nodded shyly and she removed both socks from my feet. 

"Though, just to clarify, my love, this is likely to be the last time you see my on my knees for any reason other than pleasing you", she said, looking up at me with complete humor in her eyes.

I gave her a playful smack to the shoulder.

"That escalated quickly". I said, a deep blush rapidly spreading down my chest.

My girlfriend locked eyes with me. "Da, it may have, but it's not like you minded it that much."

With that she stood up slowly dragging a nail up my body and in between the valley of my breasts. She locked eyes with me and brought my lips closer to hers. She leant towards me and practically moaned into my ear.

"My turn."

Okay:) How are we finding this story so far? Any feedback? I am personally very proud of it. Make sure you eat and drink something, also try and get some sleep. I love you all.

-Em