Feelings Collide Part 2

(Adult scene) Feel free to skip but I know heaps of people were looking forward to it.

Janet's POV

Everything was so loud. And overwhelming. I think Katrina knew that I was uncomfortable because she took us to a booth in the back of the bar. It was much quieter and darker. We sat down and Katrina's face was illuminated by dim lights. She placed a comforting hand on my thigh. I looked over at her and she was already staring at me. I got lost in her blue eyes. Katrina clearly had something on her mind. My feelings had been all over the shop. I wasn't gay. But everytime I saw Katrina my feeling for her grew and grew. She just kept looking at me. I wasn't drunk. I wasn't even tipsy. I wanted to kiss her. Her soft plump red lips looked so inviting. Her smell of roses and the way her arms welcomed me into every embrace. Stop it Janet. You. Are. Not. Gay. Katrina reached across the table and placed her hand against my cheek and I leant into it. With her other hand, she ran her fingers through my hair, staring deeply into my eyes. I wasn't gay. I wasn't. But something within me changed. Every single time I was around Katrina.

I slowly leant towards Katrina, my eyes darted from her eyes to her lips, and then back to her eyes. Katrina grabbed hold of my neck and slammed me against the booth. She straddled my waist and clamped her legs around my lap so that I couldn't move. She connected her lips with my earlobe and bit down gently. I moaned into her ear as the pool between my legs grew. She brought her mouth even closer to my ear, thickening her accent which made me grow even more desperate for her touch.

"Tell me if you want me to stop", Katrina murmered against my ear.

Katrina began to trail kissing along my collarbone making me moan with each kiss. Her lips never left my skin but her hands began to wander. She slipped her hand under my shirt and slid it up the skin of my stomach. I bit back my moans as Katrina's hand found its way inside my bra. She pulled at my nipple and I couldn't hold it any longer, I moaned, tilting my head back to give Katrina more access. This caused the drunken citizens of the bar to start looking around too see who made the noise.

"Katrina, you've clearly done this before.", I moaned as she bit down in the skin of my collarbone.

"Da, and Janet?, as much as I want to fuck you right now, I wanna hear you beg for me. And we can't do that here", Katrina said, panting, as her lips were grazing across my skin but never leaving my collarbone.

"But Katrina why, I'm desperate", I said, my voice full of need.

Katrina would not take no for an answer. She stood up, left money on the table and picked me up, bridal style. We made it out to the Jeep and Katrina put me in the car. She went around to the other side and jumped in. The ride home was agony although Katrina couldn't take her eyes off the road, she kept trailing her hand down my shirt and into my bra. Pulling and pinching my nipples, which earnt several moans from me. As we pulled into my driveway, Katrina  fumbled with the keys and barged open the door.

"Janet, one problem, what about the kids and Chad. Won't they hear us?", Katrina asked, breathlessly.

"Nope, I rang Chad earlier and told him to take the kids to his house, we're alone.", I replied.

Without warning, Katrina  dropped everything that she was holding, slammed the door shut, and then growled. She pinned me against the wall by my throat. Putting her hands on both sides of the wall, next to my head. She began her assault on my neck. Sending me into a moaning frenzy.

"We are just getting started, Princess", she growled.