2-JEON

In a fine morning of winter a boy with raven hair was sleeping peacefully in his own bedroom. lips parted where you can see his bunny teeths. The male is none other than the mafia Jeon Jungkook as known as JK. If anyone sees him right now they'll doubt if HE is the dangerous mafia. Why? Because he exactly looks like a baby when he sleeps.

Beep beep beep

and his sleep got disturbed by the alarm clock. He started groaning and raised his arm to stop the clock from breaking his ears. After kind of beating his alarm clock he opened his eyes. The dark brown orbs which are so murderous most of the day are so calm and soft in the morning.

He sat up ap looked at nothing for good ten minutes, like his breain was not processing properly. After coming to the right state of mind, he went to the bathroom to finish his morning routine.

"Hey kook" a boy with plump lips and broad shoulders uttered when he saw the raven head is coming downstairs, "good morning"

"Good morning Jin hyung" Jungkook said to his another close hyung Kim seokjin.

Well if you're wondering why they're casual with eachother, because Jungkook is not that cold with his hyungs heck he is not cold with them at all. His four hyungs were always with him from the time he started his mafia life. He respected them a lot, especially his Namjoon hyung. He thinks Namjoon as his inspiration. And talking about other ones. Jung hoseok is jungkook's first friend as well as his biggest supporter whom he trusts a lot and adored the hyung because of his cheerful attitude. If you're in a bad mood, go to hoseok, you'll definately come with a good mood. And yoongi.. he's hoseok's boyfriend, he's new in the mafia world so he's not that close with Jungkook. Hoseok is the one who introduced him to the mafia boss, but Jungkook still respected him, his works because he knows the work yoongi does is so important for them to track or find information of their rivals etc. And another thing was no one is allowed to take his real name infront of him excluding them who are close to his heart.
But when they're working even his hyungs never utter his real name, it's either 'BOSS' or 'JK'.

He never shows his face to anyone as a mafia memeber. He has another things to do which he does as Jungkook with displaying his face to everyone. He carries a mask with him to hide his flawless skin, but he kills people with bare face and why not the person can not do anything when he will be hugged by death.

"Sit I'm done making breakfast" jin said setting plates in the table. "Thanks hyung. But where are others" he asked while taking a seat.

"I think they-"

"GOOD MORNING" and jin answer got cut by a cheerful scream, and you know who this is.. hoseok! Who else.

"Why are you always so happy in the morning " the sleepy male with mint hair yelped after hearing his adorable boyfriend's greeting while the brown haired boy chuckled.

Yes four of them lived togather, they're like a family now, but yoongi still needed some time to adjust, but they still love being in eachother's presence.

Yoongi was an orphan atleast that's what everyone know. He despise his parents no one know why but Hoseok. He trusted hoseok so he told him his miseries. And ofcourse Hoseok didn't pity him instead he always comforted Yoongi.

"Morning to you too".

After the greeting session they had their breakfast in a peaceful silence.

"So...What's the plan for today?" hoseok asked breaking the silence.

" As we have no works today I'm going to visit my bar. It's been 1month I went there". Jungkook answered. "So I was thinking, we should all go together" he suggested.

"Yeah let's go. I wanna get wasted today" hoseok spoke.

"And you thought that I'm going to take your drunk ass's care" yoongi said in irritation , thinking about how he always handles his drunk 'HOBI'. But hoseok doesn't mind his words because he knows yoongi is cold outside but deep down he cares for him a lot, he's just not good at expressing his feelings.

Hoseok pouted "babe-"

"Yah! You two finish your food first!" Jin shouted at the 'SOPE' couple where Jungkook was enjoying the whole scene silently.

"So 8 p.m today. Hyungs -".

"Are you telling namjoon to come with us too?" Yeah jin, he have something something for the boy. But shh! It's a secret.

Or maybe it's not..

"Why are you asking?" Jungkook questioned jin.

" Because... Uh.. he's also your hyung and he's special for you that's why?" Jin answered more like questioned.
Jungkook always doubted jin and namjoon's behaviour whenever they see eachother, something changes in their attitude but he never said anything to them.

"Oh. Yeah I'll also ask him to accompany us". He said with a small smirk playing on his lips when he noticed a hint of blush on jin's cheeks. And 'sope' couple also noticed the blush, but chose not to say anything and Hoseok continued teasing his hyung, his Yoongi hyung.

After finishing their breakfast everyone went to their respective rooms.

Chapter 2
I'm truly trying my best.
Thanks for reading
Also sorry for the mistakes