50- HIS MOTHER

Jungkook entered a room where Choi San was sitting with his harbal tea.

Hearing the sound of the door opening San looked up at the direction and got up from his rocking chair.

"Dad." The mafia boss called him the older male understood the distress in Jungkook's voice. He quickly walked to his son and stood infront of him.

"Wish me luck. I'm leaving now." He said and the next moment he felt an embrace. His dad hugged him warmly.

"I believe in you. You'll win my son." Choi San tightened the hug.

Jungkook felt safe in his father's embrace as he hugged him back putting his chin on the old man's shoulder feeling the soft pats on his back.

Choi San was hella worried. Jungkook was going to the mission and it was not a ordinary one. It was something why his kook became a mafia. It is the biggest mission in his life for sure. He knew it.

And Taehyung was also going with them, and he knows a mafia war is really dangerous. He was worried for the blue head too who became his another favourite boy.

"Dad I can do it right?" The mafia boss asked still hugging San.

San smiled softly and broke the hug. He held Jungkook's head with his both palm and made him lean towards him a bit.

He kissed his son's forehead softly as he knew this can assure him more than any words.

Smiling at his Jungkook he caressed his cheek, he remembered he used to do this when Jungkook was a child. He had to kiss Jungkook's forehead or his cheeks to make his less restless.

"You can do it."
----

You can do it. Those words left Choi San's mouth made Jungkook more confident. He can do that.

Right now they all were at Lee's mansion. His members already knocked everyone down. But one thing made him fume that Lee was nowhere in the mansion.

How could he be so stupid. Why did not they plan everything more properly. He was angry at himself. How could he be so reckless.

He was frustrated but his hyungs assured him that things will be fine. They will find Taehyung and Lee too.

Jungkook was sure if he sees Lee right now he will shoot a bullet directly in his skull.

They all made their way towards their car. Yoongi went back to his home to find Lee. He was searching for Lee's current location in his device.

"Did hyung found anything." Jungkook asked Hoseok with a stoic face who shook his head.

It was four in the morning. The sky was still dark but it was nothing compared to Jungkook's mood and his guilt feeling. He was continuously blaming himself for whatever happened to Taehyung.

Just because of him Taehyung got kidnapped. Because of him no-one knows what was happening with that boy. For him Taehyung is in danger.

He knew Lee was someone who just runs here and there to save himself. He definately did the same thing this time too.

He definately went to someone to seek pity again. Why did he take the coward so easily.

He made his mind that he will definately give a good lesson to the person who helped Lee.

"Where?" Suddenly Hoseok's words broke Jungkook's trance of thoughts and the silence in the car.

"Ok. Share me the location fast." The brown haired male spoke and cut the call.