20- BETRAY

After full five hours, the shoot was finally done. Jungkook was there too checking on Taehyung from afar.

He was sitting on a bench under a tree. The bench was backfacing the area where the shoot was going so Taehyung also did not know he was there.

His face was covered by the cap and the mask so no-one can recognise him, not even anyone from Lee's gang.

Jungkook commanded his people to not be suspicious at all. They also did their job properly.

The black cars were parked in a distance from each of them.

When Jungkook noticed the shoot was ended he was about to get up but he heard something.

A man was talking in his phone. As the large tree was covering him he could not see Jungkook.

"But sir how can we get him tomorrow?" The man spoke.

"Yes, sir.. but are we really kidnapping him?"

"No no sorry sir.. i understand.. I'll do it.."

When the man cut the call he got a call again.

"Yes what is it?"

"Yes.. boss told me we're kidnapping the pretty boy of yours tomorrow."

"Yes..okay."

"How did he became so obsessed with Taehyung " the man muttered with a sigh and he walked off.

When the man left Jungkook turned his head to see him but he saw the same tattoo.

Jungkook's heart was about to come out. He could not process anything he heard. His jaw was tightening.

Kidnapp? Taehyung? No he could not let this happened.

He took a deep breath and saw Taehyung for the last time that day. He called his driver to pick him up and left the place.

On the other hand Taehyung was sitting on a chair checking on the photos.

Jimin was not there that time, he was attending a very important call. Yoonji was also there telling him something from the file. They were standing far from Taehyung as Chaos was filled on the place.

Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. He raised his head he gulped.

Ren was standing there smiling at him evilly. Taehyung collected himself quickly and asked "why are you here?"

"Mr. Chang told me as I'm the new employee I should see this works too." Ren lied. The evil smile was still there.

Taehyung frowned we don't have any rules like this for another department without modeling and photography.

Ofcourse Mr. Chang did not tell him this. It was a break time at the office so he left from there. As the place was not far from THE K'S he came here instantly.

"Oh... Go sit somewhere else then. Hyung is busy so you can't meet him." Taehyung again tried to focus on his work but then he flinched.

He felt hot breathes near his ear and neck.

Ren was bending beside his neck and he said "I'm not here to meet him pretty. I'm here for a sin like you."

Taehyung was too shocked to do anything. When he felt Ren removed his face he sighed in relief.

He could not understand why this man's dark aura scared him like this. He was a sassy person. He would have slapped Ren but he could not.

He did not like the man's smirk, he did not like the man's stare, he did not like the way the guy talked with him, his words....