65- HICKEY ON YEONTAN'S DAD

The chirping birds announced the next morning. The sun shone brightly.

In the Jeon mansion sunlight lit the room. The closed glass window reflected the light to two sleeping bodies who were cuddling under the sheet.

Taehyung was sleeping facing the ceiling while Jungkook was facing his boyfriend with a hand on his waist, holding the boy tightly to himself and other one was under his head.

Taehyung had his own hand on Jungkook's holding it unconsciously when the bright light woke him up.

He squirmed a bit before opening his eyes and they met with a white ceiling. The blue head felt a waight on his waist so he looked down and saw him and Jungkook were holding hands even in their sleep.

He chuckled and turned towards Jungkook slowly, not wanting to wake the man.

His eyes started to roam on the calm face. Taehyung realised one thing that Jungkook's face glows now a days. On those when he was there his face was really gloomy at first but then it changed as the time passed by.

His face became dull when Namjoon came to talk to Jungkook that day and now that changed again.

He was admiring Jungkook's doe closed eyes, squashy cheeks, button nose fitting perfectly on the face, thin upper and full lower lips parted slightly. Messy raven hair falling on his forehead.

His sharp, perfectly curved jaw. Then his neck.. but there was a little purple mark.

Taehyung blushed and bit his bottom lip remembering what they did before sleeping yesterday.

Jungkook and Taehyung both were about to sleep when the blue head's eyes fell on Jungkook's smooth neck. It was looking flawless, without any marks other than the tiny mole.

Taehyung was staring at the part and then looked up at Jungkook whose eyes were close. Slowly bringing his fingers on the neck he caressed it. Fingertips brushing the bere part and this made Jungkook shiver.

He was about to fall asleep when he felt warm touches on his neck and soft breathes hitting there.

He did not have any idea of what Taehyung was doing but his stomach was flipping, hands were itching to pull Taehyung in a kiss but he controlled himself.

Taehyung may or may not have noticed the restless face when he was staring at Jungkook. Assuming Jungkook was awake he whispered "koo.."

Jungkook released a soft breath and opened his eyes. The hazel beautiful orbs were filled with something strange. The emotion was something different.

Taehyung gulped and placed a tiny kiss on the milky white skin then again looked up, eyes meeting with Jungkook's dark one.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook did not really got what Taehyung was asking but he nodded his head. Ready to take whatever the other was offering.

The tiny kiss was sensual which made Jungkook's heart beat fast.

Taehyung shifted his waight on his elbows. Taking a deep breath he started to prep kisses on the pale neck. He trailed kisses from his collarbones to his jaw.

After touching the part only with lips he started to give open mouth kisses.

Suddenly Jungkook's grip on his waist tightened when he kissed Jungkook's Adam's apple. Then it tightened more as soon as he kissed the side of it.

Sticking his toung out he slowly licked the area. Jungkook breathed out softly feeling the warm toung on his red neck.

Taehyung then gave a suck. He did not know how to give a hickey but he remembered Jungkook's move somewhere in his mind which was helping at the time.