17- REN

Jungkook reached the bar at seven thirty. He ordered a glass of wine for passing his time in a private area.

His hyungs were unknown to the fact that he came here. He didn't wanted to get questioned by them. So he decided to came here alone. In this way he can also talk to Taehyung peacefully.

After twenty minutes Jungkook left the counter and made his way towards third floor.

When he reached the balcony of the floor, he looked up and saw the dark sky and stars. It was looking like a black dress decorated with white shiny pearls, and the main element of the dress was the moon. The moon did had flows but no one can never question his beauty.

Jungkook sat on a chair and started waiting for the another beauty he would see in few minutes.

On the other side, Taehyung reached the bar before eight. He started to think of an excuse to leave the floor quickly. But luck was not his side today. His friends were not going for dancing today.

He was mentally facepalming himself. He was frustrated. Why aren't they leaving me alone today Taehyung thought.

Taehyung was in deep thoughts that he didn't notice Seojun was approaching them.

"SEOJUN HYUNG!" suddenly chanyeol shouted.

"Hey guys." Seojun gave them his biggest smile and hugged his friends one by one.

"Hyung we missed you~" Yeonjun whined.

"Yes hyung seriously! You were gone for like two months!!" Beakhyun also exclaimed.

"I think he forgot that he has some friends here too!" Taehyung sassed this time.

"Yah! I didn't idiot. I was busy.. you know venue, decorations, suits.... Everything is so tiring."

"Aww then what will you do when we will be uncles." Soobin teased Seojun.

"Don't worry Soobin-ah~ our hyungie will manage. Do you think we will be uncles in this year? Or in next year's January?" Beakhyun smirked.

Seojun slapped Beakhyun's head. Before Beakhyun could say anything....

"Yah! Hyung! Don't hit him.. what if my baby gets hurt." Chanyeol spoke as he rubbed Beakhyun's head. Everyone was so shocked even Beakhyun but his cheeks were hot and red. His heart fluttered the most when he heard baby infront of everyone from Chanyeol.

"Did something happen when I was not here?" Seojun raised an eyebrow.

"No hyung-"

"Are you hiding -"

"It's not coo-"

"WILL YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT UP!" Beakhyun shouted stopping everyone's ramble.

They shut their mouth and looked at Chanyeol and Beakhyun.

"I proposed him three days ago-" Chanyeol started but got interrupted.

"And YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US!" They and their dramatic asses.

"SHUT UP!" Beakhyun shouted again.

"So..... I fell for Beak previous year but I couldn't confess to him but that day I confessed finally and yeah here we are. And yes we were going to tell you all about this but then seojun hyung called Beak and told him about his arrival so we thought we should tell you everything when we will hangout togather."

"And that's the another reason why we decided to hangout togather." Beakhyun completed Chanyeol's words.

"Wow Beak I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" Taehyung hugged both of them.