nine

"Taylor!" Belly screamed as we all splashed each other with water from the cove.

Honestly, I have always been a little bit bold, but I never imagined myself skinny dipping with a bunch of girls late at night.

Cousins this summer definitely changed me.

But you only live once, right?

We were actually all having a lot of fun, and it didn't matter too much that we were naked because it was so dark that you couldn't see much.

Gigi ran down the deck pulling off her top, "Hey, watch out for jellyfish! I don't want to have to pee on any of you guys."

I let out a laugh, "I think I would rather just take the sting."

Taylor nodded in agreement, "The other two girls missed out."

"I know. I figured Dara wouldn't, but Marissa?" Nicole asked. They must have just been uncomfortable with the idea. 

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Bells shook her head.

Then someone's phone started to blow up and Gigi called for Nicole, "Conrad's texting you."

Nicole swam over to the dock, leaving Belly, Taylor and I alone, "I have to admit, I like your friends." Taylor confessed.

Belly laughed, "I knew you would."

"They all seem down with the thought of you and Jeremiah, Lauren. Even Gigi."

I chuckled and shook my head, "I don't know, I'll talk to him about it later."

Taylor turned to Belly, "We have to think of a ship name for them."

"Oh my gosh, totally. What about-" Belly was cut off by the sound of a car starting and lights shining down onto us.

Are you shitting me?

Was this some kind of sick joke?

Nicole and Gigi pulled the car away, "I knew they were bitches." Taylor gasped.

Belly asked, "What's happening."

I groaned, "They better be joking and turn around soon, or they're in deep shit."

"Taylor, what's going on?" Belly asked again.

"They took everything. Except for our phones... which yours has a really incriminating text from Conrad." Taylor started to read off the message, but I was too busy hoping I would drown to listen. 

"Okay, okay, okay, well wha-what do we do?" Belly asked sounding nervous, "I mean, we cannot walk home naked."

Taylor shook her head, "It-it could be worse."

I lightly slapped her arm, "Are you crazy? How could this be any worse."

Belly spotted something, "Okay, what about that?" She pointed at a sheet covering an old boat.

"No," Taylor whined.

-

I shivered as the three of us pattered along the empty street, covered only by the old white sheet keeping us from the cold.

"Guys, I don't think I've ever been this cold before." I groaned.

Taylor snapped her head towards me, "Why can't we just call Jeremiah. We're gonna be like, murdered."

I shook my head, "No. I don't want to bother him, I think he's at some party anyways."

"I can't walk two more miles."