♡[1]♡

3rd person

Han Jisung, an idol who was looking very happy and shy at the thought of something. He was walking along happily towards a fellow member and saw he was on his phone. "Lee know hyung!" He shouted. "What?" The latter said, not looking away from his phone. "I wanted to tell you. Something come with me." Lee know groaned and started whining. "I don't want to~." Han started to walk towards him and started pulling his hand to take him outside. "Come on~!!" He said while giggling. The other boy gave up and allowed himself to be pulled by the smaller boy.

Hans pov

I can't wait to confess to hyung although, i don't know what he will say. It's alright though, he won't be mean or anything, right? I really hope he likes me aswell and, well, if he doesn't, that's not going to end well but~ it'll be fine. Hopefully. I bring hyung to my room and make him sit down. I sit down next to him and i suddenly get nervous. Why am I nervous? It's not like we're strangers. I take a deep breath to start talking but i get interrupted " Why did you bring me here? You said you wanted to talk but you aren't even saying anything." The older whined. I made an offended face and said, " I was just about to say something and then you interrupted. Uh~ rude. Anyways~~, what i wanted to say was-" my breath hitched in my throat. The words i wanted to say would not come out. "Was...?
L

ee know said while giving a hand gesture which said continue. I force the words out of my throat and say, " Lee know hyung, I-i like you...?" It was more of a question than a statement but it was said. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I mumbled in a low voice.

Minhos pov

"Lee know hyung, I-i like you...?" Those were the exact words that I did not want to hear. I knew that if we were to be together, it would completely ruin our reputation. Not only ours but our whole groups. This was the worst thing that happened to him all day. But Han Jisung says something else that pulls me out of the trance that I didn't even know I was in. "Will you be my boyfriend?" That just made my heart hurt. I knew that I liked him aswell but i wanted to protect him. If he got so much hate for being with me and then got hurt by it then i would rather reject him. I don't think that I could bare seeing him hurt like that. "Hannie, we can't, you know that. Even if I did like you back then, i still would've said no. It'll just hurt all of us. It has to be like this." Hans face just dropped. It hurt me so much. "W-what...?" He said in a briken voice as tears started welling up in his eyes.

This is the end of the first chapter woo hoo!! It is not the very best and its not really long but i hopw you like it. Bye bye~

533 words