♡[2]♡

3rd person

"W-what?" It was said in a broken voice by the orher boy as he stared at him in disbelief. Minho started right back at him. "What do you mean we can't?" Jisung looked like he could cry anytime now and he probably would. "I mean that people would do literally anything to break us up if we got together." Minho tried to explain all he could to stop Jisung from trying to ask him to be his boyfriend. "W-what if we hide it? If we hide it no one can tell us what to do." Lee know sighed and said, " Han, even if we do hide it, it'll just hurt to hide it and all and I don't even like you!" The last five words hurt both of the boys heart. They both couldn't believe what they just heard.

Hans pov

"And I don't even like you!" This sentence kept on ringing around my head as I felt my body getting warm and my eyes starting to burn as the tears I tried to held back fell all down. It seems like Lee know is more hurt than me. He shouldn't be. "If you didn't like me then, why did you give me so much hope?" I said, as i lowered my head to make eye contact with my lap. "I- what do you mean?" Without looking up I listed all of the things he did to make me fall in love. Love. I thought he loved me aswell. "You got it wrong. All wrong. I just did that for fanservice." His voice sounded uncertain. It felt like he was trying to convince himself more than me. But I couldn't realize at that time. "If you're done can you please get out of my room. I want to sleep." I mumbled although the sum was still out. He obeyed. Though i wish he didn't. He left the room without trying to comfort me which I know he would've done if I hadnt confessed. The door shut and I started sobbing. I had to cover my mouth to stop the sobs from being heard. I cried and cried until i was so tired that I actually fell asleep.

Minhos pov

I closed the door and there I heard the cries that I dreaded to hear. I put my forehead against his door  and just listened to him cry. "What have I done?" These simple words are the ones to make my tears fall. I have broken our heart and most likely our trust. I regret it. I want to go inside and oh so badly hold him in my arms so that I can comfort him. He is my lifeline. If I see him like this I will die. But once again, it is my fault so I have no right to do that. But just once, can't we all just live our lives. I want to love him, I want to hold him. But, no matter how much we try, it's just going to hurt him. And I don't want to see him broken so this for the best. I trued to convince myself. I heard that the cries had stopped but I just stayed there for another five minutes and then left. Atleast forced myself to leave because if I didn't i would probably sleep there. I left and went straight to my room which was, unfortunately, across the lounge where the rest of the members were. So my luck is amazing.  I speedwalked towards my room and I heard the members calling me to come sit with them but I ignored, as usual, and left the loung and entered my room. I sat down on the bed and thought about everything that just hapoened and it just hurt. I tried to forget about it and go to sleep.

3rd person

That night, both boys fell asleep with tears in their eyes and broken hearts. What can they do to stop this despair?

668 words