♡[3]♡

3rd person

For the next few days, the two boys would not dare to talk to each other no matter how much they did want to talk to them. It just didn't feel right. Gradually, the other members began to notice. They couldn't figure out what might have happened to them. One day, Felix had enough and went to Hans  bedroom and knocked on it. The door didn't open for a minute or so and Felix was about to knock again when Han opened the door very slightly, you could barely see. He peeked his head out to see who it was and saw Felix. It seemed like he had calmed down a bit after seeing him but Felix didn't mind. "Um, can I come in?" Felix said after a while. Hans eyes widened and he started stuttering and shuffling and opening the door a bit more wider just so Felix could fit through. "Oh! Yeah, ofcourse." Felix walked in without wasting another minute just to see a room that looks like it hasn't been clean for weeks. He looked towards the boy older than him, who looked like he was about to be scolded by his parents for not cleaning his room, and asked, " What is this?" While pointing towards the whole mess in his room. Felix did not get any answers so he asked another. "What happened between you and Lee know hyung?" Felix was only guessing to see if the thing that made the funny, amazing, down to earth Han Jisung, a depressed man. And Felix was right. Because Han had stiffened at the sound of 'Lee know hyung.' "So I was right. What happened? Tell me. You can trust me." Felix said while trying to fix the latters room so that he could sit somewhere. Han quickly realized what his friend was doing and went to help him. "It was nothing. I just confessed and he rejected. Simple really." He said it in a really low voice and it was barely audible but Felix heard him. It made Felix really shocked as he also thought that if one of the two were going to confess then they would be dating. He guessed wrong apparently. "What?! How could that happen? I mean it was clear that the two of you liked each other. How did this happen? Explain the whole thing. I do not want anything left out." As he sat down, he said all of this in a serious tone. And surprisingly, the younger complied. He explained everything in a tight voice which was just telling Felix that he was about to cry and Felix just hugged him so that he could cry. After he explained everything and Felix calmed him down to the point he was only sniffling. "I understand why he rejected you." He said in his mind. Han pulled away and looked at the blond haired boy. "Why, why did he? Although he explained, I still don't get it." Or atleast Felix thought he said it in his mind. He sighed and tried to explain the exact same things Lee know said to explain why they couldn't date. Han couldn't understand a thing he was saying he was drowsy and wanted to cry for an eternity just to forget about the boy who rejected him. " -He just wants to protect you but while 'protecting' you he is just going to hurt you even more." That was the only he heard and agreed to it wholeheartedly. But after that sentence he could see anything nor hear anything. Felix held the boy who just fell asleep on his shoulder and move him so he could lay down and sleep a bit. The poor boy seemed like he hadn't slept for years. Felix quietly got off the bed, closed the lights and left room while closing the door behind him. He quickly walked over to another member and said, "Channie hyung! I found out everything. Let me tell you." He explained everything and told the elder to talk to the other boy who was also heartbroken. Chan agreed and walked towards his room to talk to him. "Lee know! Can I come in?" He knocked while shouting. The door lock clicked and Chan walked right in.

710 words
I know this whole part was in 3rd person but I couldn't figure out how to explain all that in someone's pov 💀. But here it iss and the part after this will probably also be in 3rd person but who knows.  Well, see you all next time byeeee