♡[6]♡

Minhos pov

I kept running after Jisung as if my life depended on him. I saw him stop at a playground to take a breather and then I realized, why am I going after him?

Aren't I the one who rejected him? What am I doing?

I wanted to go away so bad but, my body moved on my own and went straight towards the boy in the park.

I sat down on the bench he was on and he snapped his head to look at me. He made eye contact with his faster than he looked at me.

It made me sad that I did this. But isn't for the good?

"What are you doing here?" A voice pulled me out of my trance and I looked to see where it came from and it was obviously the boy next to him.

"I-can we....you know...talk?" I said not really knowing what to talk about.

"There is nothing to talk about." And with that he got up and left.

I speedwalked towards him and grabbed his wrist.

"Just listen to me, okay?" I say as I pull him to look at me. He sighed angrily and said, "You have said everything you wanted to say in the bedroom. You have hurt me and I don't know how you think this is protecting me, I just think this is hurting even more." He pulled his hands free and started speaking once again. "Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to go home."

With that, he was gone. His words hit me in the heart. Why would he say that?

3rd person

The younger boy left with his tears falling down his face as he tried to rub them away and go to a place where he doesn't have to socialize.

The older just stood there, trying to understand how his actions are hurting the younger. And tears welled up in his eyes as he went back to his dormitory.

Minho reached home to find that the two boys who took them to the cafe, were already home.

That made him furious but he ignored it and went to his room.

The two Australians looked at eachother and said, "I'm guessing it didn't go well, considering the fact that Han hasn't come back yet." The older aussie just nodded.

Minho had locked himself in his room for the rest of the day, then week, then month. Until the only person older than Minho got tired of his actions and pulled him out of his room.

Minho wouldn't budge. He allowed Bang Chan and only Bang Chan to enter his room. Just so he could get food.

Bang Chan burst into his room and startled the poor boy. He shot his head to loom at him and with an unpleasant look on his face.

The boy looked like he hadn't eaten(although he did) and hadn't even slept.

"Have you even slept this-this whole month?!" Chan said, doing a hand gesture when he said this.

Chan went into a shock when he saw that he shook his head.

"What were you doing?! I mean, you were just laying down! You could've slept." He was starting to get worried about his condition.

"I couldn't, he came in my nightmares when he fell asleep." He mumbled in a very low voice which Chan could barely catch.

"What...?" Chan looked at the boy in the bed in disbelief. "We are going to talk now and you will tell me everything, and I mean everything, that happened in this whole month."

He just nodded.

Okayy! So if you guys noticed, i changed my writing pattern. Do you like it? And i really thought this would be more sad buttt ya.
605 words