♡[7]♡

3rd person

The two eldest of the group sat down on Minhos bed, waiting for one of them to start.

Bang Chan was actually waiting for Minho to start talking to him whereas, Minho didn't want to start to the conversation, so they both were stuck in a comfortable silence.

Chan sighed(for probably the millionth time in this story.) And Minho looked straight at him.

"Aren't you going to say something, Minho?"
Minho just shook his head, which left Chan in a shock.

"Minho, you have to say something otherwise we're getting nowhere." He said, starting to get frustrated.

Minho just sighed and started telling him what happened after he and Han had ran away.

Then he started explaining why he had hadn't slept nor came out of his room. Which was, what did he do that actually hurt Jisung.

When Chan heard the last sentence, he just looked at Minho in disbelief. "You-you don't know what you did to hurt Jisung? He scoffed when he saw Minho shake his head.

"So, you don't know how you hurt the guy who likes you? " Minho knew he was trying to tell him something without directly telling him but he just  couldn't pin what it was.

"Let me rephrase that. You rejected the guy who likes- no, loves you by saying you want to protect him." Minho was just getting angry.

"What are you trying to say?!" Chan just couldn't believe he had a dongsaeng (younger brother) this oblivious.

"I'm saying that you hurt a person by rejecting them." Chan said as if that could tell Minho what he was talking about.

Minho just looked at him in a confused-angry way. Giving him a look saying 'explain it better, damn it'.

Chan sighed and said, " Han loves you, okay? You get that part." Minho nodded his head.

"And then he confessed,right?" Minho nodded again.

"He confessed thinking that you would accept it, since you two flirt all of the time, but what did you? Reject him. Which made him fall into a deep depression and now he can't even look at you in the eyes."

Minho still couldn't understand what he did wrong there but he gets what Chan is trying to say.

"I rejected him because I wanted to protect him." He mumbled.

"Well it isn't really protecting when you're hurting him more than the media." Well that made Minho realize what he was doing wrong.

"Oh- I should really talk to Jisung now." He said to himself but Chan heard him and he smiled, hoping to see his friends be close to eachother again.

"You should. Do you wanna go now?" Minho shot up to look at him. "You want me to talk now?! Noway, I need to think of what I'm going to say to him."

Chan just laughed, patted him on his back and left.

Minho, once again, didn't sleep that night but not for the same reason he didn't sleep the other night. Just a bit happier reason, really.

506 words
Well this one is a bit shorter than the others but its still there. Im a bit curious, who's your bias in skz?
Ill tell you mine later foe now, byee