♡[4]♡

Bang chans pov

That stupid idiot! I know he wanted to protect Han but it's just going to hurt the same, maybe even more. I reach his room to be found infront of a closed door. That was normal. "Lee know! Can I come in?!" I said while aggressively knocking on his door. I waited a bit and i heard the door click. I opened the door to be in darkness. I stood at the doorway just to get used to the dark. I opened the lights and now I had get used to the light. I closed the door behind me and walked towards minhos bed. His room was fine but everyone could tell it hasn't been clean. His bed was a blanket mess. Approximately, there should be 5 blankets on there. I tried to remove some of the blankets and succeeded in removing 3 of them because minho would not leave the forth blanket. I put the other blankets on the floor and sat down on his bed. "Now, tell me, what happened?" I said while looking at him. Atleast I think I'm looking at him. "Nothing." It was extremely muffled but it was there. "Lee know, I know damn well that something is wrong. I've heard from Han." Lee know popped a bit of his head to see me and said, "Well if you know then why are you asking me?" I sighed. "Because, I want to know why you did this. I mean this thing is getting out of hand. You're hurting not just yourself but Han aswell." I did a weird hand gesture when saying thing.

3rd person

Lee know was now sitting up and looking at Chan. "I don't know what to do, okay? If I date him, then he'll get hurt if we're hiding it. If we reveal it, then it'll hurt him because of hate. If I reject him, then, you can see." Chan rubbed a hand across this face and took a deep breath. He was getting frustrated and it was clear. "Look, Han will know why you're trying to hide it. He is also an idol. He knows. He won't get hurt. And if you do reveal it, most stays support lgbtq+ anyways. They'll most likely support and the few people who won't, well, we can just ignore." Lee know was getting confused and he just didn't know what was right and what was wrong. It was starting to mess with and that doesn't help the fact that he hasn't slept for days. "Look, I'm tired and i'll figure this out just can you leave." Bang chan now looked furious. "You think I came here just to tell you what to do and you don't even listen to me then kick me out? Well you're wrong. I'm going to make you and Han talk if it's the last thing I do!" Then he stormed out. Lee know was scared, not that he would admit it. But he was just glad he was alone again. He layed down and tried to sleep.

Felixs pov

I saw Chan hyung storming towards me and looking angry. He sat down next to me and tried to take deep breaths, trying to calm down. I put my hand against his back and said, "Didn't go well?" He looked at me and said, "Nope. But I want those two to meet eachother and like, explain and get together." I looked at him shocked. "You do know that, they would run away if they saw eachother. They run away when they see eachother in the kitchen!" He sighed for the thousand time today probably. "I know a plan just listen." He explained the whole plan to me and it was a good plan but 1. It was cliché. 2. It was not going to work but I decided to agree. I texted Han that I wanted to take him out tomorrow so he could be happy for a day. He obviously said no but I said he should ready tomorrow no matter what otherwise I'll bring him out myself. And Chan did the same. I really wanted this to work as this problem was making our whole dorm a mess. Chan hyung, I believe in you.