♡[Epilogue]♡

3rd person

A few months later, Jisung is sitting on his bed and thinking. He goes towards the other boy in his room and sits down beside him.

"Seungminnie, can you help me with something?" He said in a way that would annoy even a little kid.
The said boy rolled his eyes and hummed to say what he needed help with.

"I want to take Minho out on a date but I don't know what to do." He pouted and slumped into the boys lap.

Seungmin raised a brow and sighed. He told him all the possible date ideas without the media suspecting them.

Jisung decided on one that he really liked and hugged Seungmin like his life depended on it.

"Thank you! You're a lifesaver. I love you Minnie!"
He took him by his shoulder and shook him back and forth.

The said boy removed his hands from his shoulder and moved away to use his phone once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung had been acting really weird since the last 3 days and it was starting to annoy Minho.

Jisung would be on on his phone, smiling, and if Minho asked to see or why he was smiling, his smile would drop and he'd just say it's nothing and put his phone away.

When he tried to see what he was doing, he wouldn't let him see. His phone had nothing suspicious in it anyway so Minho was getting disturbed.

That particular day when Jisung tried to, finally, talk to him, Minho was really angry and he would not budge one bit.

"Minho~" Jisung whined but the latter would not give in. "Come on~ I promise, after you go out with me I'll tell you what I was doing~"

Minho could tell he was getting desperate and the deal was very tempting. He decided that he would finally listen and got up.

"Where are we going, idiot?" He mumbled, not looking at him.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see Jisung smile brightly. That smile that he could just barely see made him so flustered that his whole neck was red.

"That's a secret~ and why are you blushing." He asked while laughing a bit.

Minho flinched and started rubbing his neck. "I'm not blushing, it's just hot." He just mumbled.

Jisung laughed and told him to quickly get ready, they were leaving in an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho was still getting ready although an hour had passed and it was 15 minutes past and Jisung had told him they weren't going anywhere fancy, so what could take him this long?

Although, Minho was angry at Jisung, he still wanted to look good for him so he took a long time deciding his clothes and now he was just applying the finish touches when Jisung knocked or more like slammed the door and whined.

"Minho~ come out already~" Minho just put down his lipstick and and opened the door to see Jisung as his breath hitched.

Jisung was wearing a white tee, black ripped jeans and a leather jacket. Although it was something everyone would wear, Minho thought he looked stunning.

Apparently Jisung thought the same as he looked up and down. Minho wore a red shirt with a cropped leather jacket and black skinny jeans. He also wore red lipstick which was a bit bright but looked natural.

Jisung cleared his throat and put out his hands. "Should we go now?" Minho blushed, held his hand and nodded.

The two left a bit before sunset and walked towards a high hill. From what Minho could see there was a blanket laid down on the grass and there was picnic stuff there.

Minho smiled a bit, thinking that his boyfriend might have been planning this while he was angry at him.

Jisung saw the smile on his lovers face and his mouth curled upwards aswell.

They both sat down on the blanket and started talking about nothing special.

Jisung looked ahead and his eyes sparkled. He faced Minho and pointed a finger ahead of him. "Look! The sunset!" He looked back ahead and Minho just stared lovingly at his boyfriend.

"Minho! Look at the sunset, not me!" He laughed as his eyes closed and his laughter filled the air around them. Minho smiled and looked towards the sunset.

It was truly a beautiful sight. The sky was filled with shades of oranges, pinks, purples and blues.

It was now Jisungs turn to stare at his lover as he was sunkissed. He looked like he came out of an anime.

Minho could feel his stare on him as he blushed a bit and smiled. He looked at the boy staring at him.

Jisung smirked and started a tickling the latter while shouting. "Tickle attack!" He tickled his sides and stomach and all of the places he knew were his weak points.

Minho fell onto the grass as he tried to push the boy ontop of him away. He was laughing loudly as tears started forming in his eyes and the other didn't even think of giving mercy.

"Ah- stop- Jisung!" He screamed while laughing as the said boy stopped tickling him and plopped down on the elders stomach.

He let out an oof as he just stared at him. "I love you." These words slipped out of the elders mouth without him realizing and the youngers eyes widened.

"Y-you do?" He asked with big doe eyes as he pushed himself up with his forearms giving him support.

Minhos eyes widened aswell and heat rushed up to his whole face. He nodded as he covered his face with his arms.

Although they had been together for a few months now, they still hadn't said i love you to eachother so this came as a shock but they didn't mind.

Jisung smiled as he blushed aswell and laid his head on the elders chest.

"... I love you too." Minho smiled as Jisung could hear his heart started racing.

Minho reached a hand out to grasp Jisungs face and pulled him up until they were only millimeters away from each other.

Jisung looked at Minho with hooded eyes as he laced his arms around his neck and kissed him.

The kiss was passionate with only love as the two enjoyed each others warm touch. It was a cold day but the two were warm with eachother.

The two were surely happy with eachother as they layed down and stared at the beautiful stars with eachother by there sides.

The end

1088 words.
Well this is the end of the story and i hope you liked it. I surely enjoyed it so hope you do aswell. Well bye for now.