The old pc (Wrightworth/ Narumitsu)

Edgeworth often looks at Wright's computer. It was old as anything. At this time it was about 20 years old.

Edgeworth found it funny to watch as  Wright got more and more anyoyed with it. 

"Phoniex you really should replace that old pc." Edgeworth looked at Wright smiling. He knew his computer was only about a year old it ran far better than Wright's. It honestly looked like it was on life support.

"It still works Miles."

"Works and works well are two different things. "

Edgeworth could see the anger appearing on Wright's face as the computer was still trying to load up.  Edgeworth knew the screen was cracked and broken multiple times. 

Edgeworth knew he could just replace Wright's computer. However then he'd miss out on that amusement.

"Are you not sick of it."

"No I'm good Miles I'm completely calm. Load god damnit! " Miles watched the rage.

He couldn't help it he let out a small laugh.

"That is it! " Wright threw the laptop at the wall causing the screen to stop working and turn black.  "Uhh fuck! No it's gone all of it."

"Told you something was going to happen. I have an idea Phoenix." Edgeworth gave Wright a small kiss on the lips before walking out Wright and co offices.

When he came back he had came back with a rather large bag. "Here Phoenix."

"What is this?"

"Look and you will find out."

"A brand new computer?! You really shouldn't have. Thank you do much Miles." Wright smiles and hugs Edgeworth. Edgeworth smiled too hugging Wright back. He was happy that for once Wright wasn't going to have a terrible computer.

The only next step is teach Wright how to use it.