Steel Samurai "fan" (Franmaya)

Franziska wanted to know what this kids show Miles Edgeworth  spent so long watching.  It was embarrassing she hated sitting there.

Maya walked into the prosutors  office building and saw this. "Oh hey Franziska. Are you finally watching the Steel Samurai?"

"I'm only watching it because Miles Edgeworth does. I want to know why on earth he likes it. "

Maya sits next to her on the couch forgetting completely about what she was here at the prosutors office building in the first place.

"So what's the opinion ?"

"I think it could use some work. For a start I think there is plenty of ways it can be improved."

"Oh yeah? How are you going to improve it?"Maya wondered if she could show her the fanficton she'd been writing. After all she made her own OCS in that universe and one of them was based off Franziska. 

"Well ... I don't know. Its just annoying." Franziska looked at Maya who was glancing up and down at her phone.

"How about I show you something. Its something I wrote you might like it better."

"Fine let's see it then."  Maya handed her phone to Franziska. She looked at what Maya had been writing.

She kept reading it after a while she smiled. "I based it off someone I know." Maya thought she better say that. Then maybe Franziska would understand who that it was based off was right in front of her.

"You did. Let me guess me? Maya look it's really sweet.-"

"Yeah like we'd be as a couple - I-i-" they both stared at one and other completely red in the face. Maya tried to fix the situation she'd caused. "What I meant to say is-"

"Maya Fey. listen to me. I think if you really wanted that you should say it."

It took Maya a second to gather her thoughts. She said it she actually said it. She'd wanted to say this for so long but she managed to finally come out with it
"Will you date me!"

"Maya Fey I'd be happy to. Just don't go screaming about it ."

"You got ity lips are sealed!."

"Maya Fey you should do what you came here to do."

"No this is more important. I want to spend more time with you Franziska."

"Well I'm not stopping you doing that."