Distant memory's (Wrightworth/ Narumitsu )

Over time memory fades. That's how it seems on many papers. As for love sometimes that never faded.

12 years was a long time in anyone's book. Maybe it's about time. The next time I go back that's it.

I took the next case I could that would lead me back there. Then it was only a matter of time before he'll show up.

I happened to walk into him quicker than I'd expected.

"Edgeworth your doing this case? Its been a while hasn't it." Wright smiled at me.

"Oh it has been a little while hasn't it. There actually is a reason-"

"Daddy come on we need to be investing this case. Its not going to solve itself."

"Your a father?..." I guess after all that time I was too late. He must have found someone else. Then again it was silly of me to expect anything else.

"Yeah this is Trucy. Trucy you haven't met Miles before . "

Apollo came running over. "The Miles Edgeworth! Is here. Its an honour to meet you in person."

"Nice to meet you too. It appears maybe I've been gone for too long... I apologize Wright I was going to say something rather silly."

"Oh please Edgeworth. Nothing you come out with is silly I cross-examined a parrot remember. "

"How could I forget." That case isn't the most easy one to forget. That's for sure.

"Uhh daddy why are you smiling so much? You mentioned Miles. Is he the one you were talking about."

"Yes Trucy. Go with Apollo and investigate."

"I think we should do what he says Trucy after all. I think there's more to it than that. Tell me this Trucy. Wright has a little crush on him while Edgeworth I don't really know. "

"Wait... You might be onto something there."

"Well I guess we will know some other time. " Trucy and Apollo walked off doing what Wright asked them to do.

"I have missed you Wright. I didn't expect you to be a father."

"I adopted Trucy a while back now. "

"Sorry... Your not married to anyone."

"No I'm not. I'm not even dating anyone. Funny isn't it. You'd think by now I would have. Why are you saying you are Miles trying to prove you are better."

"Nghh no. I'm not I'm just married to my job as they say. Sometimes I think what it would be like if I wasn't." I shouldn't try to push this issue too much. However I did take the case to see him. I did want to tell him .

"Oh what was that silly thing you wanted to ask?"

"Well that one is a little difficult for me to say. I mean I'm sure you would be able to use that power you have."

"Are we playing a guessing game?"

"I guess so. Look Wright I would tell you really. Its just. No no I shouldn't keep hiding it. "

"Hiding what?" Sometimes your lack of thought's into things amazes me Wright.

"Wright... For years I've loved you hell . I even wrote off my feelings as unsessary and tried to move on. It never worked. I couldn't. I just thought being married to my job would be easier than facing you. "

"Miles, listen I've loved you for years. I thought you still hated me. It turns out I was wrong. How about some tea on me."

"I'd like that."