A Coffee Lovers Dream's. (Miego)

Godot blamed himself for what happened to Mia. At least he does now. After Trite proved that it wasn't his fault.

Godot would often go to too sleep. When he dreamed he felt happier. He'd see her again. Godot couldn't forget these dreams.

"Look at this blind radge you have taken."

"Mia it's for you not for anyone else."

"I know you're trying to protect me. You couldn't do that Diego. Its not you're fault. "

"I know that it is. If I hadn't have drank that coffee you wouldn't have been gone now."

She placed her hand on his face. "I'm never gone in your memory am I? If you remember me then I never truly fade away."

"Mia you won't just leave again will you?"

"I wish it was that simple , your dreaming again Diego."

"... I love you. "

"I know you do." It always ended almost the same.  Sometimes he'd see if he could make it go further than what it had before.

He missed her. He wanted to talk to her even just for a moment. He knew he could though Spirt mediums however it wasn't the same thing. She wasn't really there anymore.

Sure he could talk to her. "What I'd do to turn back time to that day."  Godot stared at the wall hoping for time to pass quicker. So he could go back to sleep again.

He knew this was a terrible use of his time but it helped even if it just was for a moment.