Could you use the front door (Narumitsu/ Wrightworth)

Theres one thing I had asked Phoneix to do. Come to my office to drop off paperwork, just don't make it look suspicious. Clearly that went over his head. The first time he tried to get into the prosecutors building he got in from a downstairs window.  Which happened to in another prosecutors office.  Lucky Payne was out otherwise he'd have got in trouble.  

But of course. You couldn't use the elevator that would make it suspicious  so you are using the stairs.  However you couldn't use them normally. When anyone was to go by, you'd just stand there whistling. Phoenix how could you mess that one up? 

I only know this because I've been informed by many pepole that you have been doing this. I'm going to have to mention it this time because everyone in this building in now thinking about arresting you. Why, well he did the one thing I told him not to do. 

As usual he was late with the paperwork. I had told him before that he needed to start telling me about what he was planning. I didn't want him getting in any more trouble than he is right now. I heard the door open. There was Wright standing there with the paperwork. 

"Your late. You know Phoenix I know what you have been doing."

"You do? Do you?"

"Phoenix stop acting suspicious. Half this place wants to arrest you. Seriously just come into the building using the door. Maybe use the elevator none is going to stop you Wright. "

"There not going to?"

"No I told them before what you are doing here. So no. Honestly I wouldn't say something if I didn't mean it." I don't even know why the idea of using a door went over his head in the first place. Its so much easier than breaking in. Let alone the fact that one of these days someone is going to not take it so well and arrest you.  I have every right to as well considering you are breaking laws. 

"Oh right . I just get the feeling they don't like me."

"No I could never tell why Phoenix. Really. Just stop taking things from crime scenes without running it by the police first thats also illegal. "

"Right well this is why I let you look over now Miles."

"I'm aware. Next time use the stairs yes? Also no more taking things."

"I won't Miles."