ch. 7

Warning for some unsafe/harmful choking habits, but it is Dream to himself. still, NOT recommended
-

Dream had to take out the suit for some reason or another, though George wasn't really paying attention to that part. All he knew was that the other had to try it on, make sure everything still fit after the clothing sat for some time in dormancy, and that's how the whole thing sparked.

With two smoothing hands that drifted down the fabric, the lines of fabric laying nicely beneath his palm, Dream looked over himself in the mirror, a smile tugging on his lips in satisfaction.

This outfit, he knew from personal internet experience, was a crowd pleaser.

In the year or so since he had worn it, Dream found he nicely filled out the suit, leaving it almost tight in some places, straining a bit around his biceps if he lifted his arms up too far, but overall, he was pleased. Nothing too snug, only evidence of a broader chest and bulking muscles at his shoulders and thighs.

"Now a tie," he muttered to himself, glancing over at his options with his sleeves loose and unbuttoned, Dream considering what would be best, whether to be simple or bold or somewhere in between.

He chose a standard-length black tie for initial consideration, curving it around his neck as he attempted to scrounge up his memory of the proper technique from who knows when he last had to wear an actual tie.

While distracted with getting himself situated, Dream didn't happen to notice as a certain lurker appeared, leaning against the door frame and openly raking his eyes over Dream's form, here only because he knew the other would be in this exact state of dress.

After getting the article properly placed, Dream startled as George suddenly spoke up from behind him, "What are you doing in that?"

Dream turned swiftly, anxiety dissipating as he saw George as the unexpected intruder, explaining in slight defensiveness with nerves strung from his peak in pulse, "I told you I-"

"Yeah, yeah," George waved the other off dismissively, asking but not actually looking for any sort of answer, approaching closer until he was a mere few steps away from Dream, "Do you need it for today?"

"Well, no," Dream replied, looking down over the pieces of his suit jacket that were being lifted by George, "Just had to try it on. How.. how does it look?"

The other grinned, slow and in building interest, glancing up at Dream to murmur, "I think I know how to make it look better?"

"Oh," Dream responded, some confusion in his features, "How?"

"Well, I would say on the floor," the other leered, leaning in close until Dream's breath caught and gaze drifted down low on George's mouth, before hedging back before the other got too excited quite yet, "But, we're above that, aren't we?"

Dream bit back the reply that was ready to argue heavily that they were, in fact, so far below such things that they literally resided in the gutter, but instead merely inquired, "Then what are you suggesting?"

"Mm," George mused, brushing fingertips over the slight rise of seams until he popped open a front button, tilting his head in contemplation, "Depends. Is this suit durable?"

"Durable? What does that-"

"Then let's test it," George cut him off, already guiding Dream back until his legs hit the edge of his bed, "Have to see how much it can handle, right?"

Even as he really should have known where this was headed, Dream was still uncertain, his voice uneasy as he weakly attested, "I still kinda need this.."