#4

Today was Andy and I's first date and I couldn't be anymore happy!

He so sweet and always makes me laugh, since I hardly have anything good to wear tonight I'm going to the mall to find something.

Once I got to the mall I went into F/S and went to the dresses, I was looking around when I saw the most beautiful dress, it was all black, slim dress, sleeveless, so I had to buy it.

Back at home I went into the shower and washed my hair and body and shaved.

Once I got out I blow dried my hair, I curled the ends. Then lastly did my make-up, then went into my wardrobe and got my black stiletto heels.

Then the door bell went off, I went and opened the door and their stood Andy with a rose
"awe andy you shouldn't have!"
"oh but I wanted to! Shall we?" he asked with his hand extending
"yes!" he opened the door for you and he went to the other side and he drove off "so were you taking me?"
"It's a secret!"
"but I hate surprises!"
"I know you do!" he said with a smirk. 5min later he pulled up by a field "what we doing here?"
" we are having a picnic" he then pulled out a blanket and basket filled with food!

After you ate you both laid on the blanket and looked at the stars
"you know the stars aren't as beautiful as you!" he said while you blushed "Andy stop!" you laughed "what it's true!" he said while laughing.

He then pulled his head closer to yours and you could feel his breath on your lips and then you felt his warm lips in yours! He then pulled away and said "best date ever!"