#42

Today Andy, your boyfriend was going to an interview with Bryan Starrs and apparently he wanted you in the video.

Of course you said yes cause you've never really been on an interview before.

First time for everything right? Andy was in the shower getting ready, I was applying make up, then Andy came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful body!
"like what you see babe?" he asked smirking!
"hahaha oh yes I don't!" I said coming up to him and putting my harms around his torso and lightly kissing his lips!

"know get ready or we'll be late!" I said backing away from him
"feisty aren't we!" he said teasing

I have him the death glare, he then put his arms up in defeat.

After we were both done we went into Andy's car and drove to the interview.

Once we got their we saw Bryan, he talked to Andy for a few.

"so this must be the famous Y/N you tell me about!" Bryan said
"hahaha yeah dude this is Y/N she's my amazing girlfriend I told you about!" Andy said
"well you to are so adorable!" Bryan said
"thanks dude!" Andy said

The interview went smoothly, lots of stories and comments! At one point Bryan asked Andy if he could be an animal he'd be a cat!

"being a cat would be fucking awesome! You could be lazy all you want and eat all you want, and be mean and cute at the same time!" Andy said

After the interview we went home, and straight to bed!

Andy can't out with just boxers, his he was dame sexy! And I was in his t-shirts and my underwear.

"well today was fun!" Andy said
"yeah I sure was!" I said
"get some rest beautiful!" he said
"ok might I love you!" I said
"night love you!" he said

He then kissed my lips and we feel asleep!