#34

It was a peaceful afternoon when my boyfriend Andy came through the door.

"Hey babe I won't be here for dinner sorry but I will tomorrow night" he said
"That's what you said last night!"
"I know but I'm needed to work late tonight"
'Sigh' "alright"

He walked over to me and kissed my lips lightly.
"I love you" he said
"Yeah love you too" I said

He then walked out, what he didn't know was that I wasn't gonna be home for dinner either.

If you didn't know I'm Cat woman have been since 5 years ago, I know why would someone like me be in love with a guy as sweet as Andy.

Well I'm trying to change but I just can't get over the fact that I'm Cat woman and always will be its part of my nature.

It was turning into evening and I turned into Cat Woman, then jumped out the window.

I landed on the ground, and was off....

ANDY'S POINT

I walked out of my shared apartment with my girlfriend Y/N she was the love of my life.

But I wish I can tell her that I'm Batman, I'm just afraid she'll use me as for money, but I should trust her.

I was in my Batman outfit looking over the city and it looks to be good.

A couple hours later I saw my batman sign in the sky, I was off to city.

"What's goin on?" I asked in my batman voice
"Batman, Cat woman has streaked again she stole the Diamond earrings that were on display!" said the officer
"Alright I'll get them back and ill find her" I said

I knew exactly were to go...

YOUR POINT

I can't believe I did that and I told my self not to! how would Andy think of me! if ever found out!

I was trying to think of a plan when I heard shatter from the window above me.

"Who's their!?" I yelled
"Well hello Cat!" said a familiar voice
"Well well isn't it Batman! come for these" I said holding up the earrings
"You very well know I have" he said all to seriously

I should just give it to him but I want to have some fun.

"Well I don't think so!" I said
"Cat don't make this hard" he said
'But you know I have to" I said narrowing my eyes

I then took off..

ANDY'S POINT

She then started to run, why must they run!

I took off over her and she jumped and did her cat about straight.

With just looking at her reminds me of Y/N but I know it's not her I would know right?

I through my batman spires and it cought her leather suit.

"Now you gonna do this the easy or hard way?" I asked

Y/N POINT

"Fine you want them so bad take them!" I said

He gave a wow that's easy look, but let's make a deal!

"With you no!" he said
"But oh yes!" I said
"What is it?" he asked
"You let me off the hook, ill give you the earrings and you let me go free!" I offered

He thought for a second,
"Alright fine" we switched and we were both happy.

Then I was off, I had to get home before Andy....

ANDY'S POINT

I got home around 3:00 in the morning and I was so tired I went to our shared bathroom, I changed into my boxers.

I climbed into bed, Y/N looked so peaceful while sleeping. I saw on the corner of my eye was some leather sticking out of the closet.

It was bothering me so I went and fixed it. I opened the closet door to find a Cat Woman leather outfit!

What's it doing here? Y/N can't be Cat Woman, but how she gave me the diamond earrings back so quickly says something!

Y/N POINT

I was woken up by the blazing sun. I turned over to find Andy but he wasn't their.

I looked at my closet to find it open! oh no he couldn't of seen that!

I ran to the kitchen to find he standing by the counter.

"Care to explain?" he asked hole sing the custom
"I can explain! I was gonna tell you it just never came out and I didn't know how to tell you I'm sorry!" you said while crying.

You know he hates when you cry, he walked over to you and hugged you.

"It's ok but since you told me your secret ill tell you mine!" he said while walking off

He came back with the one and only Batman costume.

"Your not the only one with a secret!" he said
"So your batman?" you asked
"Yes. and your Cat Woman?" he asked
"Haha yes but at least you've changed me for the better!" you said while smiling
"Same here babe!" he said

He then put his arms around you and you both kissed.

Who knew Batman and Cat Woman would fall in love!
------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the idea @ashley_ismy_hero

Hope you liked it!