#18

It was a gloomy day. It was sprinkling outside and I could hear it hit the window.

It's been months since I last seen and heard from Andy. We were friends since grade school, ever since I've met him he has always wanted to do something with music. Now that he has his own band and becoming successful, he doesn't need his best friend anymore.

To be honest I've always had a crush on him. I could never tell him I love him though cause I was scared that he wouldn't feel the same. He did know how to make me smile and laugh.

While he was still in California livening his dream I was still in Ohio. He would come visit his parents when he was in town on holidays or tour wise. One day I remember clearly was the day I found out that Andy had a girlfriend name Juliet. That really broke my heart.

I've tried so hard to find someone that will make me forget about Andy but it never works. I would always look up Andy to see how he was. He never changed though, he still had his beautiful black hair and blue eyes that are to die for!

Their are days where I still wonder if he even remembers me? if he still has my number? or if he asked about me to his parents?

Somedays I go to his number on my phone. I get so tempted to call it but I turn it down causes he probably has nothing to do with me!

One thing I know for sure is that know matter what my love for Andy will never die!
---------------------------------------------------
Hey people! so I decided to do a emotional imagine to mix it up hope you enjoyed it!
Stay awesome guys✌