#9

I was in bed sleeping with Andy's arms around me. When all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I bulged from Andy's arms to the bathroom pukeing. I then felt a hand rubbing my back.
"Y/N I'm here you'll be ok" when it finally stopped I turned to face Andy. He took me back to bed.

The next morning it happened again and that's when I realized it's been a while since I've had my period.

So I made an appointment to see the Doctor. Andy was at band practice so he shouldn't be home till later.

Once I got to the Doctors I was becoming more antiouse to know if I'm pregnant or not
"Y/N L/N" I got up and made my way towards her
"so I heard that you think your pregnant?"
"ya I just want to make sure that's the reason for all this morning sickness" "oh I'm sure it is, but to make sure that's the reason, lets out some jell on it maybe cold" she put the jell on and I flinched at the coldness.

"Well dear it seems that your pregnant of 6weeks congrats!" "oh....um.....thanks" I started walking to my car, I was so scared, what if he leaves me? but I new that he loved me, right?

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Andy to get home. I heard the door open
"babe in home!"
"in here Andy" he came in hear walking into the living room and he sat next to me and he kissed my cheek.

"what's wrong Y/N?"
"ok promise you won't leave me or hate me"
"why would I do that?"
"just promise me!"
"ok I promise"
"I'm pregnant" he had a shock look on his face, the turned into a smile
"babe that's wonderful I couldn't be happier!"
"really you mean that?"
"we'll ya I always wanted a family with you!"
"I love you Y/N so much!" he hugged me so tight like his life depended on it, "I love you to Andy!" he truly was the best thing that ever happened to me!