#47

You were in bed with Andy's arm around your waist, you were peacefully sleeping when you felt a dip in the bed you looked up and saw it was your daughter Clover.

"mommy daddy wake up its Christmas!" she yelled she started jumping on the bed.
"alright I'm up!" you said
"Andy get up!" you said
"alright alright I'm up!" he said

He got up and grabbed Clover in his arms and carried her down stairs where we saw Christmas presents everywhere.

He put her down and she went running to get presents, she grabbed one and shakes it to try and guess what I was.

"babe you get to open it to know wwhat it is!" Andy said
She ripped open the gift and it was (just make up a gift).

After you guys opened your presents you made Christmas breakfest, you had pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs.

After that was over little did Andy know was that you and a special surprise for Andy.

"babe I have one last thing for you!" you said
"babe I thought we only do one present!" he said
"well this one is special, Clover you come her as well!" you said

She came running in and Andy sat her on his lap. You handed him a box, he opened it and saw baby cloths and you.

He looked up at you with a shocking expression
"are you serious?" he asked
"dead serious!" you said smiling back
He put Clover beside him and hugged you tight.
"best present I ever got besides from Clover!" he said
"well I'm glad you like it!" you said smiling then you to kissed.
"clover baby your gonna be a big sister!" you said

Even though she didn't really know what that ment she smiled and was happy.

That night you all layed in bed together with Clover in between you both.

Andy put his hand on your stomach, which caused you to smile.

"I love you!"he said
"I love you babe!" you said then you both fell asleep.