#54

Request for @TheEmoAngle78 enjoy!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Lillian 's POV
I just got back on the buss with Ashley from his previous show, he did amazing as usual! I walked into the little kitchen area to get a glass of water, when I felt two arms around my waist.
"what on earth are you doing?" I laughed
"what! Cant i put my arms around my beautiful girlfriend?!" he said
"you can but usually it's when you need something, so.... what you want?" I ask
" nothing!" he said Laughing, he took my hand, and lead me to the little living room.
The others were out so it was just Ashley and I in the tour bus. We sat on the couch, he put his arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his chest.

Ashley's POV
Her head was on my chest, she was so warm, I never felt this way before and I love that. I wanted to show her how much I love her, if she let me...
I taped her shoulder
"hey babe?" I ask
"yeah?" she said looking up
"I love you like really love you, if you let me, can I show you know much I love you?" I ask Lillian
"are you serious? Like your not joking or playing a game on me?" she asked
"no never!" I said
"ok..." she said getting up and sticking her hand out.
"What?" I asked
"you said you'd show me how much you love me." she said
" oh right haha let's go!" I saw getting up and grabbing her hand, and going to our little bed.

Lillian POV
Ashley took My hand leading me to the little bunk we share to be honest I was scared not only am I gonna have sex with Ashley Purdy but this is my first time! I trust him but i don't know just nervous I guess?
he pulled me close his lips taste of whisky and oatmeal (I don't know what he taste like but im guessing those two haha) 
We had a 5 min make out section, then he began to slowly take off my cloths and I did the same. All we were left in was boxer/underwear and bra.
He was kissing my neck leaving small marks.
"baby let me show you how much I love you!" he whispered, I nibbed my head yes!
He lied me down in my back, kissed my lips one last time. Then slowly take my underwear off.

Ashley's POV
I took off her underwear, and through it to the end of the bed. She then took my boxer's off. She then had her eyes go wide, I guess she was surprised of my size, which I cant lie I am also, like just look at it!
I then kissed down between her breast then stomach.
"this may hurt a little but if to much stop me ok!" he said
"ok" she said in between breaths, I then enter her.

Lillian POV
He entered me and oh god did it feel so good, but painful, he pumped in and out, with a lot of mostly me moaning and groning! After what feels like hours of him in my he finally let's out.
He falls on his back painting like I am
"that was amazing " I said
"good im glad you liked it cause theirs gonna be more like that!" he said with a smirk. I slapped him
"oh shut up!" I said laughing
"oh come on your love it!" he said laughing
" yeah I guess" I said yawing
"come on babe let's go to bed." he said kissing my forehead
" ok" I said laying my head on his chest
"good night babe" he said
"night" I said then went to sleep with Ashley beside me.