[2]

Richie wakes up blinking slowly hearing an extreme amount of yelling and sits up holding his head, it was pounding through his ears. He stands and turns seeing Eddie fast asleep, he grabs his glasses and pulls the blanket over Eddie's head, he goes downstairs and looks at his parents.

"We can't hurt him anymore! He's our son! Do you know what this could do to him?!"

"What else do you suggest?"

Maggie clears her throat completely terrified, "I don’t know."

Wentworth sighs "I just can't let him become this."

Richie tries to go back upstairs but stops abruptly.

"Richard."

Richie looks over at his parents who were staring at him, Went walks over and throws him into a wall causing him to fall against it and a crack form on his glasses when they hit the corner of the wall, an extremely noticeable one.

Richie grabs his nose as it bled and ran upstairs locking his door behind him, he fell on his back and repeatedly breaths heavily starting to panic.

Eddie wakes up and pulls the blanket off getting up going over to Richie, "Oh my- Richie!" Eddie goes and gets toilet paper from the bathroom and runs back to Richie's room locking the door again and cleans him up, He inspects his glasses and takes them off setting them on the nightstand and goes back sitting with Richie. He let's Richie cry and listens to the yelling downstairs.

He goes and turns on music to drown them out and sits next to Richie writing in a small notebook. Richie looks over at him as his wrist flicks. He focuses on the lyrics of the music, Eddie closes the notebook and the two make eye contact for a few minutes.