[3]

Richie felt so safe looking at him, He's the only one he wants. The song ended and another came on that made Eddie's eyes light up,

Eddie smiled and jumped off the hammock running over to the radio, he turned it up and smiled starting to dance.
'~Wait they don't love you like I love you, Maps, they don't love you like I love you.~'

Richie's eyes stay on him while he gets up to turn up the song, he sits up and watch him leaning back on his hands.

Eddie looks at him and chuckles, and he smiles back "What?"

Richie shrugs, he had just not seen Eddie in about a month, Fall break had started and when it ended Richie was still no where to be found.

Eddie looks back at him, "You haven't been around in a while."

Richie looks down, he still hasn't spoken since Eddie got here, he wasn't planning on it either.

Eddie looks at Richie for a while, "Richie?"

He blinks looking back up at him, he adjusts the toilet paper to absorb more blood.

Eddie walks over sitting next to him crossing his legs, "You don't have to say anything, but I'm really worried about you. You changed, and it happened fast, I don't know what happened but I want to."

Richie was looking at his legs now, he didn't want to tell him, because then he'd know it was his fault. And it wasn't intentional so he didn't need to know. So here he sat letting Eddie be completely clueless as the anger and pain boiled inside of him.

Eddie saw the pain though, he didn't know what there was left of what he grew up with but he wanted to fish it back out. Because maybe, just maybe if he did, that version would spill everything.