[10]

Richie stops moving and holds his breath, "No."

They both stay quiet for a long time, Then Eddie's mom walks in making them both jump and look at her. Sonia glares at Richie and pulls Eddie's arm so he's close to her. Richie sucks in a breath and walks past them to leave.

Eddie watches him leave and Sonia hugs him tight, "Honey, did he hurt you? What did he do to you? He didn't make you sick right? Maybe we should go to the hospital."

Eddie pushes her off and goes to his room.

Richie gets home and slams the door immediately tensing up as the yelling begins, A few hours go by and Richie was wrapping up his wrist in medical tape. He was humming to music on the radio and taps his fingers on the floor when he finishes. He stays at home for two weeks, The arguments, Violence, Drawing, Mixtapes, and Sleeping cycling through, Occasionally he'll get high, or steal whiskey from his parents, tonight was one of those nights, he was buzzed and watching whatever tv show was on. His bedroom window gets slid open quickly, he looks over and Eddie climbs through shutting the window behind him.

Richie grabs a shirt from next to his bed putting it on, Eddie turns to him and takes his shoes off setting them aside, He quietly closes Richie's door and locks it. Richie sits up watching him and sets the bottle on his nightstand.

Eddie sits next to him crossing his arms and watching the show, Richie leans back against the headboard as they watch the show. This goes on for a while before Richie starts drinking again, Eddie glances over at him. Richie looks at him and Eddie takes the bottle closing it and setting it on the floor.

He looks back over at Richie, "Are you drunk?"

"No, just a little tipsy." He looks back at the tv.

Eddie nods and looks at Richie's wrapped up hand. "You didn't wrap it up right."

Richie sighs and holds his hand over to Eddie letting him rewrap it.

Eddie inspects his hand before wrapping it up tighter, He looks over Richie's skin looking for more he could help with, Richie glances at him and reaches up gently turning Eddie's head towards the tv by his cheeks.

"Don't overthink it Ed's."

Eddie blushes a bit, "I'm just worried about you."

Richie sighs taking his hand back, "I know. Are you staying the night?"

"If that's okay?"

"You know it is."

Eddie grins and keeps watching the movie pulling the comforter over his legs.