descriptions.

Tord: Psychotic, possessive, manipulative bipolar.
He wears a straight jacket and a eye patch under the eye patch his eye is a silver color hes not blind but his vision is blurry in that eye (the right eye) his left eye is red. He has sharp teeth for some reason. He also has somewhat pointy ears.
hes kept away from the other patients (for now) he usually sits in his padded cell screaming or kicking at the walls, sometimes he will break down crying either from his bipolar disorder or to try and make the doctors to feel pity for him. at times he will start haveing full on conversations with himself, when people do come in to give him food and water he will usually start screaming at them saying they aren't real.
when he is given food he CANNOT have anything sharp no utensils no glass, he is to be watched by 2 people as he eats and then they will put him in his straight jacket and leave. he is only given 2 meals a day.
he doesn't sleep much when the lights go out he mostly lays down and crys.. when he has interviews and interact with people they were.. interesting, most of the time he would make loud sounds when someone was talking. he asked a question once and that was "why am i here?" he said this in full seriousness the doctor tried to explain why saying that "you would hurt yourself intentionally and that it wasn't good" tho he was cut off by Tord, he bursted out laughing and repeatedly said pain over and over again this interview had to be canceled as he wouldn't stop.

Tord does have family but they cannot see him until he is better. he has been recently banging his head on the wall screaming that he wants to be let out so he can see people again... when they went in to give him food he had jumped onto one of the doctors (somehow) and was just stareing into there eyes with a crazed look in his own...

Tom: Anger issues and depression, he's attacked people before but he doesn't remember why or when he even did it.
He wears a light blue hospital gown with shorts the shorts and shirts do not have pockets, he is to be checked every time he wants to go into his room, he wears white socks as well, be also has slightly pointed ears.
He was admitted here after he had almost killed a man, when asked about this he started to break down explaining that he didn't know why or when he even did, he said the person made him mad and he felt like he had passed out and came to when police were called. he kept repeating that he was sorry and he didn't mean to he said that he would never actually mean to hurt someone (i call bs but okay).
after being in the hospital for a month he developed depression, he did meet some new friends and that helped keep away his depressing thoughts..

Edd: schizophrenic, and depression.
He wears a light blue hospital gown with shorts, the shorts and shirts do not have pockets, he wears white socks as well.
he is to be checked every time he wants to go into his room,
he started to going insane once his medicine seemed to stop working, he started to try and gouge his eyes out so he didn't have to see the people anymore, they scared him. fortunately a family member walked into the room why he was trying to do that and called the hospital, he has depression and still wants to hurt himself so he doesn't have to see those people anymore, when asked what they looked like he described them as people with large teeth and bloodshot eyes some type of liquid dripping from both there eyes and mouth sometimes some of them would be missing body parts or there intestines were hanging out. this scared him a lot, he didn't want to see them and that's what he always said. he soon met two others and became there friends.

Matt: Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) Eating disorder and Depression.
He wears a light blue hospital gown with shorts the shorts and shirts do not have pockets, he is to be checked every time he wants to go into his room, he wears white socks as well...
in his little cell of a room everything is clean he hates seeing a mess and always asks if he can have a mirror so he can look at himself tho he is always declined, he has a eating disorder as well, he says that he can't look perfect if he was even a bit overweigh.
it had gotten to the point were he started to use a knife to cut off little moles that were on his body because they made him look bad, he met Edd and Tom and started to eat slowly again only to make the other 2 happy tho.